It's such a great day.

RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
edited August 2011 in Life
I'm sitting here on the porch, enjoying the sunshine. If I was black, people would be calling me a porch monkey right now (lol Clerks 2). I might do this more often actually. Sitting here in a comfortable chair, laptop at the ready, posting on a great forum. Only thing that would make today even better is an ice cold beer, and maybe a cigar.

Bliss.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I know that feeling. Just had a smoke on my hammock...back to revision now though. Nice and sunny in the UK for a change. Our Summers tend to last a week.
  • IllAdvisedIllAdvised Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    I hate sunshine, it puts a glare on my monitor.
  • edited August 2011
    IllAdvised wrote: »
    I hate sunshine, it puts a glare on my monitor.

That's why you should sit facing your laptop screen away from the sun ;) I often sit outside with my laptop, chilling somewhere. It makes for a much better setting than sitting in my bedroom all day.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    Soon enough I'll be sitting on my own damn porch, drinking a beer, shooting at small critters. It will be awesome.
    edited August 2011
    You want me to go outside... like outside outside?
    Its hot and there could be ants.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited August 2011
    ^ iknorite there are bugs out there.

if im going outside im not taking my laptop because im outside to enjoy nature and not be attached to my screen all day.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    IllAdvised wrote: »
    You want me to go outside... like outside outside?
    Its hot and there could be ants.

Not bad i kinda laughed.
    But you have potential.

fuck outside from 11 am - 8 pm Way too fucking hott in TX!
    edited August 2011
    Damn straight, I'm in FL and its like a constant 95 with enough humidity to drink the air.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    if im going outside im not taking my laptop because im outside to enjoy nature and not be attached to my screen all day.

Word.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    I can't wait until summer..... Should start heating up here in a month or two. It's all dark and shit and rainy today.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    If I was black, people would be calling me a porch monkey right now (lol Clerks 2).

Or yard ape.

I'm tired of the heat & ready for fall.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Burn wrote: »
    I can't wait until summer..... Should start heating up here in a month or two. It's all dark and shit and rainy today.

Haha this. Except here it is a mixture of rainy days and snow, That and freezing cold even when its not raining or snowing.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited August 2011
    I always forget some of you guys are on the other side of the world. I need to go outside more often while it's still warm. butt fuck the 100 degree heat though unless I'm in the river.