Totse.info connection problems

SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
I'm having problems connecting to Totse.info. However this only occurs intermittently and over the last few days. At these times I cannot even connect to any page on the website at all. Sometime lasting hours, sometimes minutes.

According to http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ this isn't just happening to me.

So. Anyone else experiencing connection problems?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I couldn't connect to the forum earlier, but according to the downforeveryone website, it was just me. Strange.

I connected shortly after.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    That website is down for me... and I can't even check if it's just me :(
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    I see the downtime too. Downforeveryone reports totse.info is down when I check when I can't reach the site. I imagine we either need a hosting/bandwidth upgrade or Hellish is doing quick maintenance.
  • edited July 2010
    Jack wrote: »
    I see the downtime too. Downforeveryone reports totse.info is down when I check when I can't reach the site. I imagine we either need a hosting/bandwidth upgrade or Hellish is doing quick maintenance.

Maybe. Hasn't the host been on the blink lately? It's probably something up on their side of things.

Who knows.
  • Th0rTh0r Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, webservers get rebooted or become unavailable all the time. May have been some kind of deliberate update or something. The fact the forums still here is indicative of something.