FFDT:
RUN LOLA RUN

Director:
Tom Tykwer

Cast:
Franka Potente (The Red Head)
Moritz Bleibtreu

Plot/General info:
This indy film plays out in a lot of different ways (literally). Remember that episode of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" were they're stuck in the time loop, continuously repeating the same disaster until they can stop it? That's this movie in a nutshell. Often times I've heard this film was nothing more than a premise to have a hot red head running the entire time, set to techno music. And if you love that, theirs plenty of it! The film also has some weird divergences in side plot stories, and shares some similarities to themes from other material, like Hitchcock's "Vertigo", some references to German culture, and to video games (as main characters die and come back to finish the "level" everytime).

Trailer:

Movie:

My apologies for part 5 no having any audio, but given that it's subbed, I don't think it'll be a big problem. Yes, the entire thing is in subs. Yes, part 5 has no audio because WMG bitched, even though they OWN NOTHING of this film or its soundtrack. Yes, the techs and supports at Youtube are boobs.

Regards,
-Grey

Comments

• GreyusurperGreyusurper Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    ^^From what I understand, it's suppose to be a kind of philosophical argument. But it just comes off as quantum mechanics/roll the dice type stuff to me. Mostly.