Sauerbraten: GET IN HERE!

1357913579 Death Cog Machine
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
sauer1.png

sauer2.png
sauer3.png

Looking for others to play this game with. It's an extremely fast paced online first person shooter, really reminds me of classic Doom and Quake online.

Xtreme Sauerbraten Video:

Features:

Online coop map editing within the game-

20 game types-

5 different online player models-

Easy modding/scripting-

Easy online server administration-

If you want to play or already play, I highly suggest downloading this weapons pack, it's an extreme improvement upon the default weapon models (They'll look like the weapons in my screen shots).

Chances are we could even find a server that nobody has played on in a long time and take it over. For how amazing this game is, community and support for it suck, there are no forums that are active and look like they were made in the last 5 years. I see a real opportunity to help create a community and raise awareness about this game. I'm going to try to make a few video tutorials on how to do basic editing and commands online.

I've even used the editing mode to design a few structures and objects before I built them in real life :D

Anyone interested in playing a game? I'm usually in an instagib server on map Venice. Snipers, one hit kill, free for all. It's fun.

Website
More Screenshots
Download page

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited August 2011
    This is a neat game. It's based on the cube engine, check out xonotic, War§ow and World of Padman (this one is a little odd).