The Fucking Weather

BurnBurn Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
It's seriously starting to give me the shits.

It's just starting to heat up here in Australia now, but already the Summer storm season has started. We barely had any rain during winter, which was nice, but it looks like it's going to bucket down throughout the next few weeks.

Fuck me, I was expecting nice weather this year, seeing as last Summer, the whole area South of me (Brisbane) pretty much got fucked in the ass by the rain. Huge floods and shit.

Anyway yeah.
Fuck the weather. At least we don't have a hurricane.

Comments

• BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    Fuck hurricanes.

Cyclones and floods are enough for me.
  • edited August 2011
    Summer has just about finished over here in the UK. What's left of the sunshine is no longer warm and enjoyable - it's just bright and surprisingly cold. Clouds engulf what was once a bright blue summer sky, and the temperature has dropped dramatically over the last month or so. Now all we have left to look forward to is the persistent rain, snow, cold winds which burn like fuck, and dead trees. Not fun :(
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Summer has just about finished over here in the UK.

We had summer? Those three big lumps of low pressure that came in saw to that. But it does not matter, its weather, it will be a little different next year and the year after that. Its only one or twice on every 13-16 years that we get weather that we expect anyway - what we want to be normal really is the abnormal. You just have to adapt what you do to the weather, as you cannot fight it.