60mg Codeine, No Tolerance, Empty Stomach

RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
I awoke to the idea of taking a low dose of Codeine on a completely empty stomach, with no tolerance, just to see what it would be like. I popped two, 30/500 Codeine/APAP about 30 minutes ago and even at such a low dose, the effects are definitely there.

10 minutes - Starting to come up.
15 minutes - Feeling warm, almost like I'd been drinking Vodka. Ironically, I feel a little drunk too.
25 minutes - Starts to kick in properly now. It's not much of an effect, but it's definitely there.
32 minutes - Sitting here typing this right now. Feeling quite warm, stomach is very tight (but that might be due to not eating since yesterday). Itchy head :mad: Feeling quite nice, relaxed and chilled out, and a little dazed almost as though I'd had a couple of beers. My ears are warm. My jaw feels as though it's clenching ever so slightly, but that may not have anything to do with the Codeine.

I'm sitting here listening to Cream Ibiza 2010 - a trance album mixed by Eddie Halliwell and Sander Van Doorn. Very nice!

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I'm glad you posted this. I take 60mg Codeine 8 days out of 10 (on a bad run) and on an empty stomach as I get mad blockages.

I'd reccommend some Lou Reed or "Nights in white satin" by the Moody Blues. Just some nice nodding music. If you have no tolerance, avoid too much booze and stay awake. Maybe even go for a walk and appreciate the world.
    Good vibes, brother.
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited August 2011
    1 hour - Effects are noticeably wearing off already, probably due to the small dose. The itching and warmness has stopped completely, my stomach doesn't feel tight anymore. I just feel hungry as fuck! :D

It was enjoyable while it lasted. Shame I don't have any coffee filters or I'd be doing Cold Water Extractions with a higher dose. Thanks for your response though RemadE :D