Dutch gameshow for failed asylum seekers

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This looks a total laugh. The winner gets 4,000 euros to start their life off in their home Country, but everyone else leaves empty-handed.
Gave me a good chuckle.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14743346

Comments

• edited September 2011
    The winner is the one who can best demonstrate just how well they know their adopted country.

So they want to kick out the most productive and most well intergrated immigrants?

And whoever had that idea is clearly well connected in the media...

I can smell conspiricy.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    So they want to kick out the most productive and most well intergrated immigrants?

And whoever had that idea is clearly well connected in the media...

I can smell conspiricy.

Apparently you did not bother to read the article.

Since you are obviously to lazy to click on the link provided by the OP allow me to enable your slothfulness.
    A Dutch gameshow is giving failed asylum seekers the chance to win 4,000 euros to help them start a new life back in their country of origin.

The winner is the one who can best demonstrate just how well they know their adopted country.

They are going to be deported in any event as they did not meet the requirements for asylum. Do I need to draw you some pictures with crayons or do you get it now?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    TDR has it. All of them get sent back. Doesn't matter who is the most "constructive", as they all get the same treatment minus some money for the one who's done their homework.

Once again, Mayor decides to rush in on one of my threads and chat shit - then gets disproved.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    Oh god. This looks hilarious as hell. I can't watch the video right now, cause I'm at a friends house on his spare computer with no speakers. Is it in English?