Complaint Regarding Buddha, Moderator of Totse.info Forums By SBRA

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I just received not one not two but 6 e-mails from SPAM Bot Rights Association. According to them a Mod named Buddha (Called Bot Slayer in Gay Clubs) as been actively trying to harass bots with insulting language. As you can see in this and this thread he used strong language against them.

I have talked to their PR and HR personnel and I have tried reasoning with them. But they say that even though you can ban them for being bots, it's not civil and right to call them names after banning them. This limits there right to fight back and actually makes them look bad. According to the PDF they send me, Spam Bots are real humans trying to earn a living. The PDF is pretty great read, it shows they have a Bot university and the bots are trained to use different Languages. Hell, even I was tempted to become a bot but I don't think I can sell my soul.

But the point remains, Buddha has been harassing these bots who are according to the SBRA real human beings and they depend he apologize to them otherwise they will spam more and they're going to post buddha is slow all over Totse. I told them doing that will make things worse but they didn't listen.

So, buddha I know you're doing your job but mate you did try to harass them. :(

buddha is slow

Comments