Left For Dead 2 - Awesome Gore

edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Y'know the main thing I love about L4D2 apart from the fact that it has most of the L4D1 maps in it? The hardcore amount of gore it has in it. Playing through the first game just doesn't cut it for me anymore :( I prefer the characters from the first game though, and the lack of melee weapons is much better in my opinion, but you can never make up for the lack of GORE!

Check this video out. It's a Left 4 Dead 2 Gore Montage, and it shows exactly what I'm getting at here :)

Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    I prefer the pistols from the first one. They done some damage. The pistols in L4D2 are horrible, but I prefer it over L4D. The original survivors were better, definitely.
  • edited September 2011
    I agree on both your points there - the pistols in the second game suck pretty bad and so do the dumb survivors. Bunch of drunken rednecks, or so it seems. Plus, who'd want to play as a black woman? They clearly didn't think that one through :facepalm:
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited September 2011
    have yet to play it online am i missing anything
  • edited September 2011
    have yet to play it online am i missing anything

Play it with friends for the most enjoyable experience, IMO. When you connect with random strangers, it's just not as fun and you can't communicate as easily. With friends, you can all play in the same room or just contact each other through Skype, which is what I do :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Play it with friends for the most enjoyable experience, IMO. When you connect with random strangers, it's just not as fun and you can't communicate as easily. With friends, you can all play in the same room or just contact each other through Skype, which is what I do :)

I hope the game is free to play and run :D
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited September 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I agree on both your points there - the pistols in the second game suck pretty bad and so do the dumb survivors. Bunch of drunken rednecks, or so it seems. Plus, who'd want to play as a black woman? They clearly didn't think that one through :facepalm:

This seriously, when my friends and i play it becomes a race for nick and coach... Also not ending up as Rochelle.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    I don't mind Ellis, Nick or Coach. They're cool. Rochelle just brings it down for the rest of them.

BILL FOR THE WIN.
  • edited September 2011
    kfc v lot wrote: »
    This seriously, when my friends and i play it becomes a race for nick and coach... Also not ending up as Rochelle.

Hahaha, yes! That happens every time when I play. I have to play as Nick (or Francis from L4D1) or else I rage quit before even starting the game :) Fuck playing as a black girl, that shit is just bound to get you eaten by zombies.