Places i can apply to with cannabis in my system

MegaKushMegaKush Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Im applying for jobs online now and I just wasted my time applying to Home Depot, only to realize they send u to a doctors office to do a test, if i want to work there i have to find someone clean and thats impossible.

So whats some good places to work where i dont have to give a drug test or just an oral swab? Thanks guys it really will save me time

Comments

• rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think it's pretty retarded how nearly every company in the US drug tests.

If they ever start doing that in England I'm guna be :mad:
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited July 2010
    try your local farm, they might not drug test
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    I think it's pretty retarded how nearly every company in the US drug tests.

If they ever start doing that in England I'm guna be :mad:

Ditto.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    yeah its an infringement on my rights thats what it is. but i seriously wasted an hour on that application, and it was mentally taxing :facepalm:

Pizza Hut doesnt test i just applied there. Any others u can think of right off that bat? i want to apply to a bunch of jobs so i have a for sure chance of getting one. And i live in Los Angeles so theres one of everything around here....
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bring clean piss, work for probation.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    Go to subway or something...just about any fast food probably won't drug test.

They make for some pretty easy jobs too.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    I work at a local christian bookstore and go in baked all the time, you'd be surprised how little employers drug test
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dude just go to the head shop and buy some fake piss. If they're sending you to a doctor's office you're fine. Doctor's offices don't give a shit about the drug test, they're just collecting the fee. You'll probably get a whole bathroom to yourself.

On the other hand, if they're sending you to a dedicated drug testing place, you might have trouble. You may have the right to demand another testing facility so look into that.

Edit: On second thought if the Home Depot application is mentally taxing you should maybe just stay home
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    you are more than welcome in your county jail, piece of shit drug user
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    Have you filled it out before ? the questions made me think too much

^and thanks for contributing to my thread.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    the liquor store
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    Jack wrote: »
    Dude just go to the head shop and buy some fake piss. If they're sending you to a doctor's office you're fine. Doctor's offices don't give a shit about the drug test, they're just collecting the fee. You'll probably get a whole bathroom to yourself.

On the other hand, if they're sending you to a dedicated drug testing place, you might have trouble. You may have the right to demand another testing facility so look into that.
    Edit: On second thought if the Home Depot application is mentally taxing you should maybe just stay home

ya cus employers love 2 hire ppl that r obviusly trying 2 get out of drug tests. if they brake the rules by using drugs then y wood they want them werking if they no there just gonna brake even more rules. they want the employe who will not brake rules even wen no 1 is looking. i swere ppl r so freeking dum "I NO MY RITES U CANT CALL ME IN ON SHORT NOTISE AND CUT MY HOURS" well obviusly they can smart 1 :o:o:o:o:o
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited July 2010
    Whore/drug dealer? They don't test I am sure.. :p

Though having never had to take a drug test I am quite happy..

Maybe look at places that are independent i.e. not a huge chain company as I would presume that a lot of your nation wide shops will have a company policy..
    Sorry I couldn't be more help.