Battlefield 3 beta is now out(free)

LethargicaLethargica Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Just as i was kicking my gaming habits...one of my favorite war games, the battlefield series, just released battlefield beta 3.

you can dl it here on origin: http://www.origin.com/us/about. As you may have already known, EA wanted to make their own "steam" system.

You know what the say about imitations....imitation is a serious form of flattery :rolleyes:

going to start DLing and tell you my thoughts on it later! enjoy :P

Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    Origin has put me off buying Battlefield 3, just for the fact that if you agree to it's T&C, it can go through your PC and look at your files.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited September 2011
    I noticed I can do it from the XBL dashboard or would if the damned thing would work..
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited September 2011
    The origin interface is pretty bad..and complicated..i mean you have to start the game through a browser..."ijji" style. Game is super buggy, and not many people can play it smoothly. The gameplay itself, is fun..there are some weapons that are completely ridiculous though, but flanking, and sniping is really fun :). If you have a really good computer..you should at least try it..
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    fuck its amazing! im playing it on ps3 right now. im lovin it
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    I heard a rumor they brought jets and choppers (ala BF2) back to the franchise.