Check out my neighbourhood on Streetview (moved from SG)

edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Take a look about and tell me what you think.

http://tinyurl.com/3z85984

Compared to Pakistan?

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Why the fuck was this moved?!
  • edited October 2011
    Take a look about and tell me what you think.

http://tinyurl.com/3z85984

Compared to Pakistan?
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    yeah south africa is pretty lulzy ....

i can truly say i never want to go back there

edit- malinga spaza would make a good handle though
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    It was moved and merged because SG is not a forum for flaming no matter how subtle you may think you were. Either continue this "conversation" here or create another clone thread and receive a warning for flooding. Your freedom of speech is in no way being stepped on. You threads are still here, your posts are still here, and it is still open. But you will not shit on the rules or continue to grief the staff with you amateur attempts to be clever and skirt the rules of SG and the community at large.

When the first thread was moved you should have understood that SG was not the place for this. But instead you simply recreated this shit. Now it stays here.
  • edited October 2011
    What the fuck are you on about... Flaming? This isn't a particularly serious thread; it belongs in HB - why not merge it and leave it there? Not that half the threads in SG don't belong in HB anyway. Grow up and put it back in HB.
    edited October 2011
    What do you care if it is here or in HB? It is still open and you can still post in it.
  • edited October 2011
    Because it belongs in HB. This is just a temporary dump where threads are put until sorted into their correct forum. You're just being a childish brat now and you know it.
    edited October 2011
    If you know it belongs in HB why did you create it in SG not once but twice? I am not your mother and I am not going to pick up your dirty laundry. If you leave your underwear in the living room I am not going to wash them, fold them, and put them in the right drawer in your Barney dresser. I am going to toss them in the trash.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Because it belongs in HB. This is just a temporary dump where threads are put until sorted into their correct forum. You're just being a childish brat now and you know it.

If this thread BELONGS in HB, Why hell did you create it in SG in the first place?
    edited October 2011
    edited October 2011
    Also I might add you already know how to post as shown here. Behave like this and there will be no problems. Behave as you are now and you will have a problem. But you already know that and we know you know that.
  • edited October 2011
    I posted it in SG the first time; I admit I was wrong there. After you moved it here, I remade it in HB, where it belongs. I was going to delete the first one but there was no option to do that. When that one was deleted I asked that this one be moved to HB but you didn't. Just move it back there and put the whole fucking thing to rest. What do you have against this thread so much in particular anyway? :confused:

As for your underwear analogy (lol): I throw my dirty underwear in the living room. I then decide to pick them up but find that they are magically stuck to the floor and I can't. I then walk off and get a new pair only to get spanked for doing so. Makes a load of sense huh.
    edited October 2011
    See, you can be taught. Now next time toss your underwear in the hamper and there will not be a problem. But just to show you I am not a dick I will move this to HB in return for your word that you will drop out of the shitstorm created by others that you are riding. Fair enough?
  • edited October 2011
    I wasn't part of it, nor do I want to be. I'm not interested in forum politics but I do see where these people are coming from... But no, I won't be a part of it.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    Wow this thread went way off topic ... REAL fast...

Allow me to get it back on track...

Blah blah blah south africa is a shit hole...

Your welcome
    edited October 2011
    This is essentially an HB thread so therefore there is no off or on topic.
    edited October 2011
    There you go DKR. We all good now?
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011