I am Butt Hurt: Hear Me Whine

edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I honestly never thought I'd say this but I'm starting to see why everyone is leaving this site like rats off a sinking ship. Yeah yeah; tell me to stop whining like a bitch and go on about how you don't need me or all the other people who dare to disagree with you or make totally appropriate observations and suggestions. You are on one hell of a power trip just for the sake of it. This forum is already struggling; for every one casual member you gain, you loose two major.

On any internet forum, if a mod or admin decides they don't like you for any reason, no matter how strictly you follow the rules or how much you contribute they'll find a way to fuck you around and make your life miserable. It was exactly the same on the last Totse. The douchebag mod of BI (can't even remember who he was) decided that he didn't like me for some stupid reason. He'd delete all my posts, close all my threads and eventually got me banned entirely. But... I always came back and here I still am. Where is he? No one knows or cares.
Remember that.

And no, I'm not blowing my own horn - you can do that for me.

Comments