4-AcO-DMT

fagfag Regular
edited January 2012 in Spurious Generalities
4aco.png

Synopsis: Powerful entheogen with recreational potential in lower doses. Rare, but relatively inexpensive and powerful compared to say, shrooms.

Legal Status: Could be considered a 4-HO-DMT analog. Does not show up in a drug screening blood test.

Appearance: Fumarate is a pure white and very fine powder. Occasionally has a slight yellow tinge. Have not done a reagent test.

Price: For a gram, can range anywhere from $120-$250(equates to $7-15 per trip).

Tested dosage: Orally/Sublingually: 20mg, 35mg, 50mg, 70mg, 85mg, 135mg

Effects: Spacey body high hitting around t+45 minutes(can kick in in as early as 15 if taken sublingually, but beware the bitterness). Highly detailed, and potentially overwhelming fractal geometry follows shortly after. Loss of ego and usual sense of relativity to the environment. Entity contact, and very DMT-ish headspace/visuals. Overall smooth, but peaks can be quite the ride. In lower doses of 20-30mg, emotional/sensory enhancement can be expected. L-Tryptophan and/or MAOI's greatly enhance effects. 200mg L-Tryptophan and 2g of powdered Syrian Rue seed were used. This can lower the +++ threshold as low as 35mg, where it typically would be around 50+. Doses in excess of 70mg aren't recommended due to body load and significant dropoff in the dosage curve.

Side-Effects: Nausea during comeup and/or comedown. Also very addictive, in that it is so damn fun.

Tolerance: Tolerance builds and degrades very quickly. Allow at least 4 days between trips.

Notes: Highly recommend getting L-Tryptophan and Syrian Rue. It's only a small investment to stock a great supply, and the rue especially will work as a potentiator for all sorts of substances. If you want a truly mindblowing experience, definitely get potentiators, and make sure you fast beforehand. As with any strong psychedelic, I highly recommend doing yoga and meditating during the comeup to help quell that pre-trip apprehension. I've been told good weed can kick the trip up a notch, but I've not personally tested. It's a good idea to pamper your body before the trip especially, so you don't have any physical maladies detracting from the mood. It's a nurturing and mellow substance, despite the intensity. I've introduced people to this as a first-time hallucinogen, with positive outcome. But do respect it. It can definitely kick your ass. :hai:

PDF For Synthesis of 4-AcO-DMT

Comments

• The DukeThe Duke Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    Good review. :thumbsup: Would love to experiment with this chemical.
  • fagfag Regular
    edited October 2011
    I may or may not know of a certain totsean who will be buying this in bulk and reselling 50mg amounts for reasonable prices. ;)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
  • The DukeThe Duke Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    fag wrote: »
    I may or may not know of a certain totsean who will be buying this in bulk and reselling 50mg amounts for reasonable prices. ;)

I may or may not know of a totsean interested in this. :D
    edited October 2011
    Updated article to include link to synthesis.
  • fagfag Regular
    edited October 2011
    I've made a bit of an error in my report. Where I said "This can lower the ++++ threshold as low as 35mg, where it typically would be around 50+. "

That should actually be a +++, rather than a ++++.

+++ is an entirely immersive sensory experience, and can be had as low as 35mg, even unpotentiated. ++++ is an entirely immersive experience, but with a sort of harmonious breakthrough quality. Like being one with the vortex and navigating it, rather than just looking into it.

For example, one trip off 50mg unpotentiated was entirely unique and profound. I was in the back of an suv with the seats folded down, and looking up at the stars through the windshield and sunroof. I lost all sense of euclidian relativity, and was plunged into this chaotic 4d fractalspace. It feels like being a bug helplessly intertwined in the cogs of a complex machine. Thru my previous encounters with this vortex, I learned to accept and dismiss the fear of individual death(which is just an overhyped illusion anyway), and cope with finding fluidity in a sea of chaos.

'You' as you know yourself are just a recursive spiral of thought patterns that has clotted up and lost it's vantage point of the grand consciousness. Time is not an objective pace, but a relative tempo gathered by the observation of two differently oscillating objects. By placing ourselves at the vertex of intersecting possibilities, we give ourselves the freedom to travel between them, like a fish navigating the tides. We do these things by instinct, without appreciation of the innovation our evolution has contributed.

To get through that peak smoothly you have to be brave and totally open-minded. The chaos gradually fell into place, like the static of a radio clearing up as you tune in. I found myself in what I might describe to be life's museum. An endless field of entities, motifs, machines, and art pieces were laid out before me, and I was able to navigate through this space at will, as opposed to just having them flash by uncontrollably. It was by far the most beautiful and awe-inspiring thing I'd ever experienced. There was a total sense of harmony, belonging, and creative potential. I was at the very heart of curiousity and wisdom. Now that was a fucking amazing trip. :D
    edited October 2011
    ^Edit your OP to reflect the desired changes and I will update the article from that.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I'd love some of this :) I do like my psychedelics and anything offering to recreate them.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Moved to CMS from Chemical Imbalance Towers as a review :)