Everyday should be Australia aprecciation day.

edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
But only the 26th of Janurary actually is.

But it should be every single day.
This country is so great it blows my mind but you cant move here because were full.

As Australia day is now only 3 months away i think everyone should start planning on what to do - I'm going to be in Vancouver doing some important things but I am sure that as a commonwealth buddy Canada will surely celeberate Australia day with dedication and sincerity.

What are YOUR plans?
Dont be a weiner and say nothing because you know the 26th of jan is going to go off.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2011
    We're not really full - we just don't like you.
  • edited October 2011
    We're not really full - we just don't like you.
    Shhhhh; we still need their tourist; university or investment dollars. And then NO VISA.

SORRY GUYS JUST CHECKED AGAIN - YEP, STILL FULL.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    I'm gonna go around beating anyone who try's to protest Australia day with their invasion day propaganda with the biggest stick in Australia .. Then probs just get really drunk, wear the flag like a cape and eat to much BBQ ..
  • edited October 2011
    Oh man I forgot about invasion day.

What a load of shit. They completely miss the point by protesting the celeberation of federation rather than the anniversary of the colony being founded.

I remeber having some mad arguments all through high school social studies classes where they try to cram that sort of cultural marxism down your throat. AND I REMEMBER WINNING THEM!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    This forum is for "Philosophy, Cultural practices, Social norms, History, War, Sociology, Education, and Law. Use Prefix: Edu, Law, Religion "

Moving to SG
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    Fuck yeah Australia.

26th of January = Drink Bundy, meat pies for brekky, snags for lunch and make a dickhead of yourself in front of your 20 dickhead mates. Whilst waving the Aussie flag high and mightily!
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    Burn wrote:
    Whilst waving the Aussie flag high and mightily!

In front of minorities faces while SCREAMING ... Aussie Aussie Aussie ... Oi oi oi !