Christine O'Donnell?

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Who is this chick? I've seen her face pop up a lot recently. I'm not extremely news savvy these days, so I always miss out on stuff, even big stuff. She's getting a lot of hate for some reason. So anyone care to fill me in?

I know I could just google this, but might as well get a bit of conversation open!

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    She is a politician who follows a wiccan style belief system and has recanted her faith due to media pressure.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited October 2011
    She is a politician who follows a wiccan style belief system and has recanted her faith due to media pressure.

Nice to see she sticks with what she believes...

I LOL'ed at this and had a look at her wiki and it said she followed Roman Catholacism, Protestantism and Evangelicanism. I then looked a little deeper and it seemed she played with a ouja board or soemthing as a kid. Then I saw she had alsmost screamed 'I AM NOT A WITCH' at a speech or two. Then I thought anyone that should be getting elected to a high office should have just laughed that off.

Political suicide. Make yourself look like a screaming maniac to the general population and piss off those whos ideas you could take the best of. Laugh it off and say 'LOL, no they are not devil worshippers, they like trees and clean water and shit, What kind of prostestant/catholic/evangelicalist would I be if I was not for the preservation of nature'.

That way... well. I had a little look at her politcal history - she seems to be a one who is put up as an also ran, a candidate to appease a group in primary elections.

Not really a worry in any election.
  • edited November 2011
    I vote for odin every year. He aint a witch.