Are you left handed?

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So, out of pure curiosity, how many of you guys are left handed?

I write with my left handed, I usually cut with my left... only sometimes my right, and I use my mouse with both.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    Right is right.
  • scotchscotch Semo-Regulars
    edited November 2011
    I'm left handed, but I use the mouse with my right hand. I tried it with my left hand once...never again
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    Left for Dick, Right for Quran.

Some times, I spice up things a bit. Left handed people are destined for Hell since they cannot use their Right hands to do most of the work and only people who use right hands can be called men of GOD.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited November 2011
    Dfg wrote:
    Left for Dick, Right for Quran.

Some times, I spice up things a bit. Left handed people are destined for Hell since they cannot use their Right hands to do most of the work and only people who use right hands can be called men of GOD.

I lol'd
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    I'm Right-handed but have frequently been told I "eat the wrong way round". Fork in right hand, knife in left. Had to think about that as it's been so long since I've eaten lol.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited November 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I'm Right-handed but have frequently been told I "eat the wrong way round". Fork in right hand, knife in left. Had to think about that as it's been so long since I've eaten lol.

I remember learning about how where you hold your knife differs from culture to culture and you people look at us Americans like we're strange for doing it whatever way we do it.
    edited November 2011
    Paco wrote:

I remember learning about how where you hold your knife differs from culture to culture and you people look at us Americans like we're strange for doing it whatever way we do it.

You guys have kept and old English tradition of switching the knife and fork around I believe ... Or once again I could be talking outta my arse
    edited November 2011
    jehsiboi wrote: »
    You guys have kept and old English tradition of switching the knife and fork around I believe ... Or once again I could be talking outta my arse

I honestly haven't used a knife to cut my food in like 9 years so I have no idea. But apparently we use our right hand to cut it, then we switch utensils and also use the right hand to use the fork to eat.
    edited November 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    I honestly haven't used a knife to cut my food in like 9 years so I have no idea. But apparently we use our right hand to cut it, then we switch utensils and also use the right hand to use the fork to eat.

BAHAHHA i was going to make a joke along the lines of 'what does it matter dont americans only eat cheesebugers, hotdogs and fried chicken?'. i wish i had now :(
    edited November 2011
    jehsiboi wrote: »
    BAHAHHA i was going to make a joke along the lines of 'what does it matter dont americans only eat cheesebugers, hotdogs and fried chicken?'. i wish i had now :(

I don't eat any of those things :)
    edited November 2011
    I eat all of those things and much much more. America fuck yeah!!!
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    I eat those things occasionally, but not because I'm left handed.
    edited November 2011
    America fuck yeah ... gonna save the motherfucking day
    edited November 2011
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011

Oddly enough I actually read a book on cultural practices when i was a kid (about 5) and that's what changed my eating habits. So yup.
  • edited November 2011
    I'm right handed, although I'd really like to be able to use both of my hands as well as each other. When I was bored at college, me and my friend used to spice things up a little by using the mouse with our left hands, and I started texting with my left as well. It does get easier, but it's still a lot more... unnatural than using my right. I eat with my fork in my left hand and my knife in my right, which was how I was taught. I find it much easier to cut things with my right hand, so that's fine with me :D

Fap with my left while using the mouse with my right :D
    edited November 2011
    My left hand is gay so I never let it touch my dick.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    right handed
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    Right Handed.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    lovin the team america paradys
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited November 2011
    Right is right.
    :thumbsup:
    SI usually cut with my left...
    Fuck you're hardcore. :facepalm:
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited November 2011
    edited November 2011
    So you freaks, i mean lefties, do you use your mouse with your left hand? Did you buy a special lefthanded mouse? Also, does it feel weird driving stick?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Also, does it feel weird driving stick?

Cant be any worse for us who have RHD vehicles, driving on the left and all.
    edited November 2011
    Oh yea, didn't think about that. I feel like shifting with my left hand would just feel weird. Are all the pedals in the same order in a RHD car?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Oh yea, didn't think about that. I feel like shifting with my left hand would just feel weird. Are all the pedals in the same order in a RHD car?

Yeah they are. The only confusing thing I found last time I was in a LHD vehicle was the indicator and wiper controls are opposite to what they are in a RHD vehicle. Every time I went to indicate I managed to turn the wipers on :facepalm:. Sitting on the left to drive was one very unnatural driving experience.
  • edited November 2011
    So you freaks, i mean lefties, do you use your mouse with your left hand? Did you buy a special lefthanded mouse?

You don't need a special mouse if you're left handed. Windows (and probably Linux / OSx) have options to switch the mouse buttons round so that the right becomes the left, and vice versa. I have a friend who's left handed and he just uses the mouse with his right hand though, so I dunno. Whatever's convenient and feels right I guess :)
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited November 2011
    MarineBoat wrote: »
    Fuck you're hardcore. :facepalm:

I mean scissors. Not my wrists.
    edited November 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    You don't need a special mouse if you're left handed. Windows (and probably Linux / OSx) have options to switch the mouse buttons round so that the right becomes the left, and vice versa. I have a friend who's left handed and he just uses the mouse with his right hand though, so I dunno. Whatever's convenient and feels right I guess :)

What if the body of the mouse has an ergonomic shape that molded for a right hand? :P
  • fagfag Regular
    edited November 2011

Well yeah. Im not gonna use my jackin-off hand to cut/eat my pork chops. Pigs are a holy animal, don't you know?
  • TurdaluraDooDooTurdaluraDooDoo Semo-Regulars
    edited November 2011
    Ima southpaw...