I ate food so hot it blistered my palate

fagfag Regular
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So I nuke some chickpeas and cheese. Can't wait for it to cool all the way, so I start to devour.

But then..I notice a weird feeling on the roof of my mouth. Feels like I have some of the skin off one of the beans stuck to the roof of my mouth. I agitate it with my tongue. It isn't bean skin. It is in fact, seared palate flesh. Blood begins to drip from my mouth. Fuck. :hai:

Comments

• SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    thats always fun lol love how the micro wave super heats food. didja know that it can heat water well over its boiling point to the point where if you put a tea spoon of sugar or something to drink a hot beverage with, it will instantly start boiling! spraying water everywhere!
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited November 2011
    haha I hate microwaves. Good stoned times scorching my mouth on magma hot desserts but I never fucking blistered my mouth
  • fagfag Regular
    edited November 2011
    Yeah, was pretty horrid. It's almost healed now. But there is just no comparing the deluge of flavor that happens when your food is consumed as plasma.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    How did you not burn your tongue?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    ^i dunno, I think he should recreate it with live video or it didn't happen.