So I just finished L.A. Noire [SPOLIERS]

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Man, that shit was so intense. I was so deeply saddened at the end though. Cole was a cool character, and for some reason, his death just felt so tragic.

It is one of the best games I've played, but there are so many problems. I'd love to see some kind of remake in a few years when this technology gets researched. Either by Rockstar, or modders.

Has anyone else finished L.A. Noire?

Comments

• juggjugg Regular
    edited November 2011
    I wanted to try that game out. I will wait till the price drops a bit then I will buy it used.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited November 2011
    ^ It's torrent is out now, it's a bit hard to run, but it is there. I'll make a thread for it.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited November 2011
    Shit I cant play anything on my pc I will have to get it on 360.

This is my pc
    old_computer.jpg
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    Nice laptop dude LOL
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited November 2011
    The toggle switch on the right cost a pretty penny as a upgrade.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    that's the left dude :facepalm:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    He just said the one on the right was expensive... that's why he got the one on the left, it was cheaper.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited November 2011
    There is a switch on the right, but it I didn't notice it until just now.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited November 2011
    I borrowed it from a friend after he beat it. I thought it was a pretty good game, the story was great and most of the cases were pretty interesting.

The only thing that really bothered me about it was that they give this huge, beautiful open world but once you beat the game there isn't shit to do in it.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited November 2011
    I didn't do any of those dispatch missions, I saved those all 'til the end so I can drive around getting them, seeing the open world. There is also hidden cars, I suppose.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited November 2011
    I remember there being a big stink about the video capture system they used. Did it pan out?