Penn and Teller: Bullshit!

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I love this show. The two Vegas head-liners whose specialty is illusion and comedy star in Bullshit! and they just get a subject and bust it, to see if it's total bullshit, or if it's legit. I would imagine a lot of totseans would enjoy them.

You can watch their shows online

Penn-and-Teller_5945.jpg

Comments

• white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited November 2011
    yeah its a great show i had a discussion about the show with someone i dont remember who tho

i had all 8 seasons on my computer till i needed to make room ive watched every episode

they have a new show out now i believ its on discovery channels they show you 4 real stories and on fake store and you have to guess what is real
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited November 2011
    ^ Wow, really? I'm going to look that up, thanks for telling!
    edited November 2011
    well there wont be any new bullshit shows
    Comedy-magic duo Penn and Teller have announced a new show coming to Discovery this fall, entitled Penn and Teller: Secrets of the Universe.

The show, a six-part series set to premiere this fall on the Discovery Channel, will feature up to 10 outrageous stories per episode. The trick is that in each episode, P&T will play a game of “guess the lie” with the audience, as one of the stories will be completely fabricated.

The announcement of this new show seems to be the nail in the coffin on P&T’s last show, Showtime’s Penn & Teller: Bullshit!. In an interview with Atlantic City Weekly in November, 2010, Teller stated, “We are in the process of making a decision to continue with Showtime or move on to a new show on Discovery.”

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2011/04/new-penn-and-teller-show-coming-to-discovery.html
    edited November 2011
    here is the real info its first air date was oct 5 so its on air now

its called tell a lie instead
    Penn & Teller Tell a Lie is a six-part series starring Penn Jillette and Teller. Each episode contains six or seven stories,[2] one of which is made up, and the rest being true stories. During the show, viewers guess which story is the lie, voting on Discovery's website, and the answer and voting results are revealed at the end. The show began airing on the Discovery Channel in the Fall of 2011.[3] The six-part series aired Wednesdays at 10PM ET/PT beginning Wednesday, October 5, 2011.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_%26_Teller_Tell_a_Lie

i havent watch any of it yet soi cant tell you if its good

kind of reminds mevof fact or fiction old show