HELP! Looking for carding forums SQL dumps

mikemike2004mikemike2004 Semo-Regulars
edited January 2012 in Tech & Games
Hi,

I am a PhD researcher from the University of Southampton in the UK and in my research, I stumbled upon an archived post on this forumed by an user called WhiteMagicMan (see below) offering the SQL dumps of several busted carding forums.

I'm wondering if anyone have the archives? It would be MUCH MUCH MUCH appreciated if I could get my hands on them!!!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mike

P.S. Wish you guys a HAPPY NEW YEAR

An extract from the old thread by WhiteMagicMan:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
WhiteMagicMan
09-14-2010, 11:01 PM
Forum databases - CARDING FORUMS

Mods: if this isn't the correct forum to post this in please move it as you see fit.

I have a few forum databases for several carding sites, now closed/busted/shut down. THESE ARE SQL DUMPS FROM EITHER VB OR PHPBB (and not webwhacker or teleport-pro)

These include,

Shadowcrew.com (Sept 2003, before CJ took it over; Feb 2004, after CJ when it was a sting)
Carderplanet.cc, Carderplanet.info (several SQL dumps, various dates)
DarkProfits.com (original, from "dprofit")
CCPOWERFORUMS - SQL dump but missing some tables

"El Mariachi" related boards (he was an FBI-snitch fag but he also ran several carding (and anti-carding) boards full of drama-queen tirades about "the scene")
- TheGrifters.net
- Anti-carder.org
- Metalshop
- TheUIN
- Cardercrew (Muzzfuzz) (actually ran by Decepgal)
- Shadowcrewkiller.org
- DarkOperations (this is the source for some of these SQL dumps, as this site ran these as archived forums).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

See full cache here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LU2VXq7MrdQJ:www.totse.info/bbs/archive/index.php/t-5083.html+&cd=3&hl=zh-TW&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2011
    If you are a PHD researcher from Soton, PM me, we should have some similar contacts. You can send some references that I can contact.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    University of Southampton? Holy dick. I doubt it, but if you are, let me get on a train and meet you...I'll just be carying in case you are a bot. Terminator, GO!
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited December 2011
    Better take a goat or two along, just in case he gets hungry too.
  • mikemike2004mikemike2004 Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    If you are a PHD researcher from Soton, PM me, we should have some similar contacts. You can send some references that I can contact.

PM-ed you mate
    edited December 2011
    Believe it or not, I AM a PhD student from University of Southampton. I really want to get my hands on these carding forum SQL dumps for my research. Please PM me if you do!!!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Can't really help you out with SQL dumps or Carding but if you want a meet-up and a bitch about university then PM me :)
    edited January 2012
    Ark, does anyone know this guy called WhiteMagicMan? If so, please ask him to contact me with regards to those data...
    edited January 2012
    Just want to add that I would be willing to PAY for the carding forum SQL dumps. I've already got the RAR archives of Shadowcrew and Carderplanet so I can validate the SQL dumps and if they are legit, I am willing to pay. If you have them, please contact me.