mayhamfest bandslist so far

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited January 2012 in Spurious Generalities
slayyeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr whos going i am i went 3 years ago when slayer was there

he main stage for this summer's Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival will feature Slipknot, Slayer(pictured below) and a major special guest which will be announced on March 5th. The fourth slot on the main stage will feature a rotation of The Devil Wears Prada, As I Lay Dying and Asking Alexandria

In 2012 the tour has upgraded the production on the festival stage and this year the Jagermeister Stage will feature a special headline set by Anthrax supported by a rotation of The Devil Wears Prada, A I Lay Dying and Asking Alexandria, along with Whitechapel, High On Fire and the Jagermeister opener. Please note that bands may vary per market.

6756655845_6b3431b4c4.jpg

Mayhem will kick off the 26 date trek across the U.S. beginning on June 30th at the San Manuel Amphitheater in San Bernardino, California and ticket sales kick off on April 6th with the GET OFF YOUR ASS pre-sale ticket promotion.

Tune in here to the Mayhem site for up-to-date ticketing info, news and sign up HERE for the pre-sale ticket mailing list and the first crack at 2012 pre-sale ticket
Corey Taylor of Slipknot says “You knew we'd be back. Now, you know we're coming. This will be a tour people will scarcely want to miss. It will definitely be a show to remember. Can't wait to see the states again from behind a mask.”

Slipknot’s, Clown states “Slipknot is headlining this summer’s Mayhem festival and it’s going to be unlike anything you’ve ever felt, sensed, or seen. You miss this, you miss everything. Everyone seems to think that there’s a chance we’re gonna go away. This is the farthest thing from the truth. Stay sic and don’t ever judge us.”

“Mayhem 2012 might just be the last and greatest metal festival before the world ends!! So wreak havoc and go out in style!!” adds Tom Araya of Slayer.

Slayer’s Kerry King comments “ We can't wait to get rolling on Mayhem 2012! Been 3 years since we played it last, and it's gonna be brutal!!! You can't go wrong with Slayer and Slipknot, pure fucking mayhem!!!!

The 5th annual Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival will also feature ROCKSTAR Metal Mulisha Jump Team, on select dates.

http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/bands

dude.png

Comments