dried glue anyone?

chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
edited February 2012 in Spurious Generalities

Some people have more money than sense :facepalm:

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2012
    2000 quid? That is fucking insane. I just don't get why people value something like this.
  • battster222battster222 Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2012
    Wow, Im gonna start making stupid shit and seeing what I can make some money off of.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2012
    ^Already ahead of you, anyone want to team up. 50/50. Must have a paypal account to send me the funds, we can come up with ideas etc.
  • battster222battster222 Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    ^Already ahead of you, anyone want to team up. 50/50. Must have a paypal account to send me the funds, we can come up with ideas etc.

Naw, you can send a money order to my PO box, and I will handle it from there.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2012
    I'd be investing 100 quid of that 2K on more glue to see what other pointless shit I can get out of the end of those tubes.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2012
    I would auction the contact info of the rube stupid enough to pay 2000 quid for a dried drop of glue with air bubbles in it. The internet is full of those looking to take advantage of the weak mined and this buyer obviously has more money than brains. I am sure there are internet sharks out there who would love to seel this moron some other useless no value shit for top dollar.