Goodbye

SpinsterSpinster Regular
edited March 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Re: Photoshopping

Oh and fuck you Darth beaver, I wasn't looking for your fucking approval. as I said I only started using it a few days ago. I was only trying to bring some discussion into this dying site. there is a reason everyone hates you Darth beaver, because your a fucking asshole, you fucked this site. Isnt it a coincidence there is like two users without modship (not including me).

Sorry Dfg, I could see this site taking off back when we were having talks about the new direction, I'm disappointed I missed it in its hay day.

Good luck with the future guys, especially Dak, Remade and bornkiller.

I have really enjoyed my short time here.

Take care:thumbsup:

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Sorry to see you go mang. :(
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Sad to see you go :( this site is slowing down, as you said. Slump times.
    You know where I am if you need a chat/bitch and moan. People on here are like family to me (minus a few we all know) so don't feel like you have completely gone.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2012
    If you are too lazy to upload a few photos no big loss asshole.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2012
    Well, honestly bro I am surprised you got angry about it. I asked you the same thing, if you want to GET HELP or really want to excel at something you must be able to take some heat. By simply posting the original images we could see what has been changed and based on that we could give you REAL FEEDBACK. Hell, man I told you I was going to give you ACCESS to my fucking photo library meaning the pictures I take in Pakistan just so you can have fun with it. I am not angry or frustated, you just didn't bond like you should. You could have come back with a witty response to TDR.

I not defending him, he is an asshole most of the time but we everyone knows it but he is an asshole is right. Learn to take the heat bro, in real life people are just going to eat you alive. Have a thicker skin.

Regarding the website, yes it's slow. It's slow because I am NOT posting in it, it's slow because majority of the forums are really not getting anything, it's slow because I am stuck in work. But you know what, I never play a short term game. Totseans.com domain is new, it will take time.

I did read the T2 thread about someone leaking things, I mean FUCK YOU, I am as fucking transparent as I can be. I have nothing to hide, you're just harming yourself. Each of the members that contribute or stick around are my family. And I intend to take care of them. You can run away for a short term spike but know what bro, the Internet is full of websites with people talking about this and that, you won't see any forum that actually helps you do something in life. This place has potentail, hell I it has more potential than anything I am working on.

And you know what, I am just worked up because I don't have time.

Anyway, leave if you must. But in the end it will be your loss. There are millions out there you will suck your cock but the ones that look into your eyes and tell you the fucking truth those are the guys who are you're real friends. I am building this place on Trust. Trust is everything now, it's the only currency that works mate. This is a family.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited March 2012
    Goodbye threads are 10 a penny on the internet so meh.

I get the impression that you were going anyway due to the site being so slow. So having an attempt at blaming it on DB because he was a bit short with you, well lets just say it's not your most impressive moment. let's face it, "..." wasn't a great response to a couple of people engaging you in that thread.

That aside, I think the desired response to leaving threads is along the lines of "Noooooooooooo, please stay, I'll miss you so much" But like I said originally, Meh.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited March 2012
    Sorry Dfg, I wasn't taking a dig at you or the site. Keep up the good work man. The site being slow wasn't part of why I made this thread. Again, I am sorry Dfg, I can see you were hurt by my comments and that was never my intention.

I am not just angry about the photoshopping thread, Its TDR's foul attitude in general, Or maybe I just dont get his humour. I recognise the positive influence TDR has put into this site. Thanks for removing the shit heads and trolls, mostly the trolls. dear god I fucking hate trolls.

I think the reason I dont feel like I fit here is because Im am probably the youngest regular user here and lately I have felt out of place talking on here. Did I over react making this thread? Yes I did, It however is not a cry for attention. I felt the need to blow off some steam I guess. I dont know, Its hard to explain why I am feeling the way I do, and why I felt it was necessary to say what I have said.

And yes maybe do need a cup of concrete and harden the fuck up. Yes I know the internet is full of people that will rip you to pieces, as you can see this thread is a perfect example of how this site is different. the only person who has flamed me is TDR and fair enough. this thread was a personal attack on him, and for that I apologise.

I might stick around, I realise what an utter fuck wit I have been. I understand that I have lost alot of your respect, and that this cant be just forgotten or forgiven.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2012
    Dude, we're all adults here. We all make mistakes. No one is mad at you or angry at you or held anything against you anyway. We're here to help, TDR rubs people off the wrong way at first but it's only because he has seen all this BS before. You just need to learn from them. Chat with em, talk to them, ask the advice bro. We're here to help man :).

*playing World of Tanks with Jugg and TDR now*
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, honestly bro I am surprised you got angry about it. I asked you the same thing, if you want to GET HELP or really want to excel at something you must be able to take some heat.

Forgot to say this. Welcome to the world. It's a bitch and criticism stalks every corner.
    edited March 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Forgot to say this. Welcome to the world. It's a bitch and criticism stalks every corner.

Haha gotta love positive parenting. "This is how we are going to raise you, but the world will treat you like shit"
    edited March 2012
    Talk to me in TS if you want to understand why I am and what I do Spinster.
    edited March 2012
    Talk to me in TS if you want to understand why I am and what I do Spinster.

Yeh maybe I will sometime.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    I might stick around,
    You're lucky I don't have to say goodbye now. I hate goodbyes .... Seriously dude! I'm glad you'll give it another go. You're pretty cool to chat2.

Oh yeah! TDR is an ass, but like any good ass. You give it one big-ol wipe and it's good to go ;) ...... & he also rides a big wheel trike like a little girl. hehe!
    edited March 2012

I might stick around, I realise what an utter fuck wit I have been. I understand that I have lost alot of your respect, and that this cant be just forgotten or forgiven.

Don't worry about it mang, Everyone makes fuck ups every so often. Hell, my last major fuck up nearly got me arrested :). I'm glad you decided to stay.
    edited March 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    You're lucky I don't have to say goodbye now. I hate goodbyes .... Seriously dude! I'm glad you'll give it another go. You're pretty cool to chat2.

Oh yeah! TDR is an ass, but like any good ass. You give it one big-ol wipe and it's good to go ;) ...... & he also rides a big wheel trike like a little girl. hehe!

Don't talk about my big wheel bitch.
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited March 2012
    chippy wrote: »
    Goodbye threads are 10 a penny on the internet so meh.
    This. A million times. Nobody leaves this place. Even if he leaves totseans, he's bound to eventually make an account on one of the alternatives if he hasn't one already. And then he'll come back.
    You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave...
    edited March 2012
    Yeh, I have a Totse2 account. I only really go on their when my usual sites aren't busy. For teh lulz.

If you met me IRL you would see what a completely mad fuck I am. I remember the other day I had an argument with the campus security guard, I had to suppress alot lot of anger. My blood pressure was so high I could hear my heart beat in my ears lol
    edited March 2012
    I had to suppress alot lot of anger. My blood pressure was so high I could hear my heart beat in my ears lol

That is a day to day occurrence in my job. I feel like murdering anyone who says "the customer is always right", even though I prove that wrong daily.
    edited March 2012
    The customer is always right even when they are wrong.
    edited March 2012
    Haha like today. car comes in failed WOF for rear brake imbalance. me " Hm must be wheel cylinders." take off drum drum, yes definitely wheel cylinders. go away to order new wheel cylinders. Come back, class mate "Dude the wheel cylinders are fucked!". I could have killed him, but what worked me up about it is that kids come up to me and hint hint fucking hint as to what the problem is........... and its always the simple shit they teach you on your first day! :angry:
    edited March 2012
    Haha like today. car comes in failed WOF for rear brake imbalance. me " Hm must be wheel cylinders." take off drum drum, yes definitely wheel cylinders. go away to order new wheel cylinders. Come back, class mate "Dude the wheel cylinders are fucked!". I could have killed him, but what worked me up about it is that kids come up to me and hint hint fucking hint as to what the problem is........... and its always the simple shit they teach you on your first day! :angry:
    Woah! Drum brake rear. Don't see that very often anymore except for light/heavy commercials. :eek:
    edited March 2012
    Woah! Drum brake rear. Don't see that very often anymore except for light/heavy commercials. :eek:

Most cars still do, but its inside the disk rotor. Its only for the brake though.

This however was a mid 90's hyundai, was a complete bitch.. It didnt help the half hour courior took an hour and a half, turned up with half the parts, the other parts were expressed(took 45 minutes :angry:) and those were wrong! I was in a right state.

I told my tutor to ring Repco and get their fucking shit together and call BNT next time haha.
    edited March 2012
    Most cars still do, but its inside the disk rotor. Its only for the brake though.

This however was a mid 90's hyundai, was a complete bitch.. It didnt help the half hour courior took an hour and a half, turned up with half the parts, the other parts were expressed(took 45 minutes :angry:) and those were wrong! I was in a right state.

I told my tutor to ring Repco and get their fucking shit together and call BNT next time haha.
    Ahhh ... 90s that'll explain it.

Disc, that's how they roll up here in da hood! (These days)

Repco suck! Stick to BNT :thumbsup:
    edited March 2012
    Ahhh ... 90s that'll explain it.

Disc, that's how they roll up here in da hood! (These days)

Repco suck! Stick to BNT :thumbsup:

repco is full of little boys that dont know how to search for a part number properly. besides, most of their stock is crap. at least super cheap is honest.
    edited March 2012
    repco is full of little boys that dont know how to search for a part number properly. besides, most of their stock is crap. at least super cheap is honest.

This. I ordered some replacement brake rotors as the ones on my last vehicle had almost worn through. I got them and sure enough they had given me 4 stud rotors instead of 5 stud rotors :mad:. I took them back to get the correct ones and they were trying to tell me that they were the right ones. FFS do they honestly think 4 stud rotors will fit onto a 5 stud wheel. After they pissed around for an hour trying to find the correct ones I was able to go home and fit them. I will never bother with repco again.
    edited March 2012
    I went to repco for brake rotors too, firstly they said i had to measure the diameter of mine, they had three part numbers listed. Okay fair enough the cheapest one was $120 for some TRW's (one rotor Not pair). went to BNT, Hmm we only have brembo and they are $109 each but we can order some in for you. I had my wallet out before he could finish.....

Edit: Extreme is not bad, I scoffed at them at first for their name though haha
    edited March 2012
    This. I ordered some replacement brake rotors as the ones on my last vehicle had almost worn through. I got them and sure enough they had given me 4 stud rotors instead of 5 stud rotors :mad:. I took them back to get the correct ones and they were trying to tell me that they were the right ones. FFS do they honestly think 4 stud rotors will fit onto a 5 stud wheel. After they pissed around for an hour trying to find the correct ones I was able to go home and fit them. I will never bother with repco again.
    That's what happens when winz recommend repco staff members that were experienced brush salesman and wouldn't know the difference between a tail light bulb to a cylinder head.......Cheerz winz!:thumbsup: