TOTSE helped get me into college

edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I remember I took the SATS only once without studying for them, and one of the vocab words was "spurious." Needless to say, I aced that shit.

Discuss what role TOTSE has played in your (formal) education.

Comments

• PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    My college admission essay was about what the Internet has taught me. I got in.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    I had to write a final 8 page paper on how people communicate online and it's advantage over RL communication.

40/40.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    I had to write a final 8 page paper on how people communicate online and it's advantage over RL communication.

40/40.
    Did they take points off because you put an apostrophe in 'its" when used possessively?
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nothing, if anything the Internet has held my super genius back. But I don't care that much, I'm already smart enough as it is. I guess I'll just settle for med school when I'm done with undergrad. FUCK YOU TOTSE FOR MAKING ME STUPIDER! :mad:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Did they take points off because you put an apostrophe in 'its" when used possessively?

:mad: Bitch.
  • edited July 2010
    I had to do a few things at college which involved the sort of things the internet is used for, is capable of etc etc.

In all honestly, I completely blame the internet for the way I am today. If I wasn't online as much as I have been over the past few years, and for all these reasons, I'd probably be just as innocent and ignorant as the rest of the non-internetters.

There's a guy I know, who's just a total idiot. I blame his ignorance of a lot of things, including the internet.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    The equation for Gibbs energy

G = H - TS
    H - TS
    HTS
    HTS-noob.

helped me remember it
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    :mad: Bitch.