34o7pqg.gif

Are back as options for post icons.

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    In time I'm sure.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ah man I can't see it. That's what happened when I tried linking one of my pictures from Zoklet to here. I had to host it separately. Just describe the icons to me because I really don't want to have to go back to Zoklet to see. Long process of having to log back into proxy, etc.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Ah man I can't see it. That's what happened when I tried linking one of my pictures from Zoklet to here. I had to host it separately. Just describe the icons to me because I really don't want to have to go back to Zoklet to see. Long process of having to log back into proxy, etc.

purple frown face

peculiar yellow smiley face

blue question mark

hai smiley

mad red face with a slanted frown and a X for his eyes.
  • GiomanachGiomanach Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »

It's the old post icons we had on Totse before vbulletin. The pink crying face, the 3D-looking smiley, the good angry face, the question mark, and Meesa's favourite, the :D but not the blue-green one.
  • edited July 2010
    Needs more 2w388ic_th.gif
    edited July 2010
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Needs more 2w388ic_th.gif

No. What the fuck 4J? Nooooo. Please no. :(

You're killing my totse vibe man. Especially since you're such a thanks whoar on zoklet. I hope you don't want to turn this into another zoklet instead of another totse... :(
  • edited July 2010
    Giomanach wrote: »
    No.

Fuck off, you're banned.
  • edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    No. What the fuck 4J? Nooooo. Please no. :(

You're killing my totse vibe man. Especially since you're such a thanks whoar on zoklet. I hope you don't want to turn this into another zoklet instead of another totse... :(

Zoklet is a joke to me, I'm actually taking this place serious. Its not like I ask for thanks on zoklet anyways.
    edited July 2010
    Fuck off, you're banned.

stfu n00b
  • edited July 2010
    stfu n00b

34o7pqg.gif
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    purple frown face

peculiar yellow smiley face

blue question mark

hai smiley

mad red face with a slanted frown and a X for his eyes.

Hai smiley is a must. That little fucker cracks me up. Wish I could've used him back on Zoklet but for some reason when I DDoSed Zoklet last summer my router blocked the address Zoklet.net lol and I still can't reset it and lost the router password.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zoklet is a joke to me, I'm actually taking this place serious. Its not like I ask for thanks on zoklet anyways.

Sounds good. And you don't ask for thanks, but all you do is make pics. :mad:

<3
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
  • EsplenderEsplender New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Until these:
    i387i8.gif

i57rjt.gif

1zyebm9.gif

9ifg51.gif
    And ESPECIALLY
    34o7pqg.gif

I concur.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Until these:
    i387i8.gif

i57rjt.gif

1zyebm9.gif

9ifg51.gif
    And ESPECIALLY
    34o7pqg.gif

i said the very same thing myself

also it WOULD be appreciated if the totse thread icons (the folders) came back. I think I have them.

i also know that this is totse and all but I think we should have hypno-hai as well