Lé Internet Medley

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities

I know the whole 'meme' thing as a whole is starting to piss people off, or get the people who are concinved anyone who uses a meme is a 'newfag to the intornetz!' but I still think this is pretty damned awesome!

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    It's awesome in the graphics way but I couldn't help but think when I first saw it a while back that it gave 9gag a foothold. That said, the band aren't too bad seeing as they can put all that into a sing and pull it off despite all the controversy from 4chan etc.

I'll stick with what I have on now. Chemical Brothers - The Devil is in the Beats. Fuck yeah.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    There is a war going on between 9gag fags and Channers. There was a cover story about it on Know your meme and I planned to make a thread regarding it but got overloaded with weather issues. I enjoy good memes.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    Sheldon's pretty tight on that bass. :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Okay, I watched the video and I loved the concept. I am sure I can make something like this, can we get some assets or meme pictures and some background footage. Hmm, If I have some free time, I will make something then. Rendering videos now, will fix the theme after it.