Max Payne 3

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Hoooly shit, this game is the balls! It's recently come out on Steam and I've completed it through to the end. Everything about this game kicks ass; graphics, gameplay, story, and of course... bullet-time! It keeps the feeling of Max Payne alive, but they also give him a bit more life, if that makes any sense. I just found him to be more real, with actual emotions instead of just being depressed. It really gave us a back story to Max and why he left New Jersey, and it's insanely cinematic, so if you're a fan of good stories and eye-candy, you should try this game out!

Trailer

Gameplay

Website

Comments

• angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited June 2012
    Looks good but I can never get into third person games for some reason.
    Is there a first person option??
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Saw torrents on IPT. The game is around 26GB in size.
  • edited June 2012
    angryonion wrote: »
    Looks good but I can never get into third person games for some reason.
    Is there a first person option??

Probably not. I think it would play like crap if it was in first person though, games like Max Payne are true third-person games. Imagine if Uncharted was first person! It would literally break the game.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited June 2012
    I played it, I like the older Max Paynes better though. Particularly the seconded. the slow motion was better. Had a bar thing that filled up when you killed people, then you could do matrix stuff when you reload. Was pretty fly.
  • edited June 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    I played it, I like the older Max Paynes better though. Particularly the seconded. the slow motion was better. Had a bar thing that filled up when you killed people, then you could do matrix stuff when you reload. Was pretty fly.

That slow motion spin-around reload was so awesome. I didn't realize they'd changed bullet time in the third one, what makes it different?
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited June 2012
    I didnt play much on the third, but its the same as the second, but it does not start to change yellow like the 2nd. The more yellow the cooler the reload etc. I like the bullet cam in the 3rd MP though.