Fuck fireworks

ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
edited July 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I'm already dreading the Fourth of July because all the ignorant fucks around here set off fireworks for like 2 FUCKING WEEKS STRAIGHT around the fourth. They do this past 10 pm, it would be one thing if stopped by then but fuck I go to bed early! It's so fucking irritating to hear boom after boom. There's a school & a park nearby so they set fireworks off in the school parking lot & in the park. This shit is illegal but the pigs don't anything about it because it's happening all over the city, no fireworks literally can't be enforced because it's so widespread. I would love to get out of here for the fourth (like the entire day & night) but can't think of where I could go where there won't be fireworks. I wouldn't mind springing for a hotel room if I was guaranteed quiet.

/rage

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Amazing, I would to be there to play with fireworks. I used to play with them on 14th August but each year I would do less. I don't give a flying fuck about this place anymore but I wouldn't mind firing some fireworks but hey at least you guys aren't playing with bombs right.

But I can sense your irritation. In Pakistan the weddings are the WORST. Gun fire, drums and effing fireworks and did I mention loud music.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    I make my own electronic rocket launchers. I'm a fan of smuggled fireworks from France as the ones in the UK aren't half as fun.
  • edited June 2012
    You should sabotage the fireworks before they're fired. Cover them in water or something so they won't work :thumbsup:
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    You should sabotage the fireworks before they're fired. Cover them in water or something so they won't work :thumbsup:

I would if I knew where it's coming from. Earlier, some asshole was setting them off, I mean it' not even July yet, fucking asshole. I live in the suburbs where it's basically a maze of houses that are packed in close together.

I wish people realized how dangerous fireworks are. It is very dry here & there have been a lot of wild fires in my state lately. Some fucker who doesn't know what he is doing could burn a whole neighborhood down after that shit spreads.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited July 2012
    Life is good. Other than that one time I haven't heard fireworks. They've been banned here because of the fire threats. Hopefully, no assholes will be setting them off in their backyards tomorrow. We definitely don't need anymore fires....
    edited July 2012
    If it's dry then shooting off fireworks with the wildfires in Colorado should say a lot.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2012
    It's the 4th O July, pass me another Pabst, fire up another roman candle, and fuck them trees. Merica, FUK YA
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    I got a box of computer parts off a friend a couple of weeks ago, and what do ya know. There were a couple of fireworks beneath all that shit. :thumbsup:
  • edited July 2012
    Meanwhile, this happened in San Diego when 15 minutes worth of fireworks went off in less than a minute. Awesome.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    ^ Ooooppps!
    edited July 2012
    Shady! Was that you? ;)
    I don't hear of any sort of apology, unlike this one in the Scotland where they put on another show shortly after at their own expense to not let their customers down. Now that's what a company should do. Shame they're like, one in a million.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    Meanwhile, this happened in San Diego when 15 minutes worth of fireworks went off in less than a minute. Awesome.

This is what we do in 'Merica for shit and giggles. What do you think we would do if we was pissed?