E3 2012

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
So E3 has come and gone this year, and to be honest I completely forgot about it. I didn't hear many exciting games "appearing at E3 this year" and even after the event, I haven't heard anything. Did anyone hear anything amazing?

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Well, they finally released more footage for The Last Of Us, which looks fucking incredible...

And this looks pretty good too, it's called Watchdogs. Makes a big thing out of the whole "big brother" situation.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited June 2012
    Not really a gamer, but i pay attention to the tech:

almost all were sequels. Nothing piqued my interest except watchdog.

Microsoft's Smartglass was demoed, i still dont have a clue what it is. The Wii U is still strange.
  • edited June 2012
    Watch The Last of Us gameplay footage and tell me you're not impressed. Naughty Dog seriously know how to make an awesome game. I was impressed with the Uncharted series but this just looks unreal.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Halo 4. Other than that, didn't really focus on it.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    Yeah trx, I had been shown some of that, and it does look amazing, but that was one of the very few things I had been told about.