I hate my neighbours.

SpinsterSpinster Regular
edited July 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Today I was informed the neighbours have been accusing me of shooting goats on their property. Im so pissed man, I cant believe they would go pointing fingers like that. There is a dodgy town/village about 5km's away, full of gang members, delinquents and tinnie houses, and I get the blame. I know goats are worth about $90 dead or alive, so i guess it would be tempting but I am not one to "shit where I eat".

What worries me though is that they said they seen someone in camo with a gun on their place. About 6 months ago I did a bit of and night op in that area, I was unarmed and it was at about 2am and I left no traces, so I doubt they seen me.

They aways stare at me like some kind of criminal when I drive up the road, so what if you can hear my exhaust and I have sub woofers in my car. so what you can get fucked. They said in front of my grandparents face they seen me flying up the road. lol yeah right in a lowered rear wheel drive car on fat low profile tyres, like Im really going to be flying up a gravel road. HAVE BEEN RUN OFF THE ROAD BY THEIR 4X4'S PLENTY OF TIMES!!!!

Old people wonder why young people dont respect them :facepalm:

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    I would suggest talking to them but since they're old, I would suggest finding a way to disprove their claims. Also, I had a fight with my neighbor yesterday. There stupid dogs (3) came into my house & went after the kitten. I went into HULK SMASH mode and corned one Dog and threaten to kill him on the spot. The dog whimpering in front of me while I fought with them. It was fun, I rarely go into RAGE mode IRL. I have a shovel in one hand & a complete insane look on the fucking face. YOU DON'T FUCKING MESS WITH MY KITTENS.

Don't hate dogs but I hate people who can't handle or control them.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited July 2012
    The truth comes out.

Neighbours are paranoid Dutchmen, There goats always get out and their neighbours shot the goats and this isnt the first time either. Why the pointed the finger of blame at me? fuck knows.

Might need to lay down some rubber outside their house next time I finish work at 2am.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    I deal with older Dutch immigrants at work all the time. They are total motherfuckers to deal with. Can't say I have met a polite Dutchman in my life. On the subject of neighbours, I think someone moved in next door today.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited July 2012
    I feel ya. I hate my neighbors, too. They get so pissed when I smoke. One time I was smoking in my backyard and people who live in the house directly behind me were outside. The guy started doing this fake cough the second I lit up my cigarette. WTF? :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2012
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    I feel ya. I hate my neighbors, too. They get so pissed when I smoke. One time I was smoking in my backyard and people who live in the house directly behind me were outside. The guy started doing this fake cough the second I lit up my cigarette. WTF? :rolleyes:

LOL, it makes me laugh so much when people fake cough at the faintest hint of cigarette smoke. You don't even cough if someone blows smoke into your face, why would they cough all the way in the next backyard? :facepalm:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    I know goats are worth about $90 dead or alive, so i guess it would be tempting but I am not one to "shit where I eat".

Maybe you could get them to accuse you for shooting their sheep. Sheep are woth alot more. ;)

Some of the farmers around here don't mind if you shoot the goats. As long as you ask first. They're just wild fuckers that eat everything, fleece all the farms grazing land.
    Dfg wrote: »
    I had a fight with my neighbor yesterday. There stupid dogs (3) came into my house & went after the kitten. I went into HULK SMASH mode and corned one Dog and threaten to kill him on the spot. The dog whimpering in front of me while I fought with them. It was fun, I rarely go into RAGE mode IRL. I have a shovel in one hand & a complete insane look on the fucking face. YOU DON'T FUCKING MESS WITH MY KITTENS.

Don't hate dogs but I hate people who can't handle or control them.
    Fucku gai! You kick my dog .... :rolleyes:

I just scored 2 kittens. My dog cares for them. Taken on the motherly role.
    edited July 2012
    ^I have a dog that is the same. The other one doesn't give a flying fuck, arrogant bitch that it is.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    ^I have a dog that is the same. The other one doesn't give a flying fuck, arrogant bitch that it is.
    What make and model is your dog bro?
    Mines a huntaway/rotty X.
    It looks kinda weird, 2 kittens sleeping on top of a biggish dog. :/
    edited July 2012
    Huntaway/labrador x.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Fucku gai! You kick my dog .... :rolleyes:

Dfg could always place a call on Skype. He'd sound the real deal!
    edited July 2012
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited July 2012
    Seems like everybody has shitty neighbors. When I lived with my mom year before last I shot two of our neighbors dogs for killing our cat of 9 years, the bastard was one of those crazy types that had at one point literally 11 dogs. He came over and flipped his shit and my uncle who was over at the time drew his .38, I've never seen someone run so fast in my life.

After my wife and I moved into the duplex we currently live the old bitch beside us kept letting her dog shit on our side of the yard and right in front of the drivers side door of my car. I had enough after about a week and scooped that shit up and put it all on her door mat. Hasn't happened since.