Can I get some help from a few people?

PacoPaco me administrator
edited August 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I can't really explain what this is for, as that might ruin the purpose or change some answers, but I promise to explain it all when I'm finished.

Basically, I want to ask you guys a few somewhat random questions, and have you answer them here.

If at all possible, don't read anybody else's answers until you submit yours, I want to keep this as fresh as possible, with no outside input. It might be a good idea to put your answers in SPOILER tags.

Remember, these questions are totally open ended, you can say absolutely anything. No Answer is a bad answer. If you wish to participate, but, for whatever reason, do not want your answers viewed publicly, you can PM them to me or hop on IRC and talk to me there. If at any point you don't want to answer one of the questions, simply put "I don't want to answer", or "I don't know"

Lets get started!

Question One:
If you could control one thing about another person, what would it be?

Question Two:
When I say the word "CONTROL" what are the first thoughts that come to your head? The first single word?

Question Three:
What do you fear most in life?

Question Four:
When I say the word "FEAR" what are the first thoughts that come to your head? The first single word?

Question Five:
What is one thing in your everyday life that makes you Happy? Sad? Angry?

Question Six:
When I say the word "REGULATION" what are the first thoughts that come to your head? The first single word?

Question Seven:
In a shortish paragraph, describe how you feel about the Government, or any other agency of power. Please point out what agency or agencies you are talking about, if possible.

Question Eight:
When I say "Self-Control" what are the first thoughts that come to your head? The first single word?

Question Nine:
What is one thing you always wished to accomplish in life, but couldn't?

Question Ten:
What/Who is stopping you?

That's it! Thanks in advance for helping me out. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I await reading your answers.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    Noted, will respond shortly. Going to fap then shower then get into productive mode. Hang in there (lol)
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited August 2012
    Gonna go take a nap. Hopefully I'll wake up to some beautiful responses.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    Paco wrote: »
    I can't really explain what this is for, as that might ruin the purpose or change some answers, but I promise to explain it all when I'm finished.

Basically, I want to ask you guys a few somewhat random questions, and have you answer them here.

If at all possible, don't read anybody else's answers until you submit yours, I want to keep this as fresh as possible, with no outside input. It might be a good idea to put your answers in SPOILER tags.

Remember, these questions are totally open ended, you can say absolutely anything. No Answer is a bad answer. If you wish to participate, but, for whatever reason, do not want your answers viewed publicly, you can PM them to me or hop on IRC and talk to me there. If at any point you don't want to answer one of the questions, simply put "I don't want to answer", or "I don't know"

Lets get started!

Question One:
    > Thoughts, basically I was working on a concept idea which is based on some Sci-fi novels. The idea was that in future thoughts would be controlled by a third party in this case a corporation. Even emotions would be controlled. Since most people get inspiration becauses of free thinking and usually people end up doing some stupid stuff while thinking about it, if you can control the person thoughts and inject different thoughts correctly you can control the person life or direct him to do different stuff. This idea was used in Inception as well, where they tried to implant an original thought into someone mind. It follows the same concept but it will use signal waves that can be received by the victim using an implant which will be mandatory for every human living in that society,

Question Two:
    When I say the word "CONTROL" what are the first thoughts that come to your head? The first single word?
    > Power, having control over someone basically means having power over them. You are free control them and do whatver you feel like.

Question Three:
    > Myself, it's pointless to fear an entity in the Sky or random events or people. I fear myself the most because I know I have the potential to really hurt myself and others.

Question Four:
    When I say the word "FEAR" what are the first thoughts that come to your head? The first single word?
    > helplessness, fear of not being able to do anything. Feeling like a peice of dead wood, empty of life and power.

Question Five:
    > The knowledge I can make someone happy just by being me. That makes me happy but I do get angry when somone judges me wrongly. Like calling me a creep, pervert etc. That pushes me to emit though type of personalities.

Question Six:
    When I say the word "REGULATION" what are the first thoughts that come to your head? The first single word?
    > Organization: To me regulation involves creating a organized system. It's like setting up a regulatory authority that will help CONTROL and create a workable model that I can implement to improve something.

Question Seven:
    In a shortish paragraph, describe how you feel about the Government, or any other agency of power. Please point out what agency or agencies you are talking about, if possible.
    > Pakistan Gov: Piece of trash in everyway, I usually don't like bragging but I am confident I can rule this fucking Country better than those cunts. They have this greed for power and money, it's a lust that seems to never end.

Question Eight:
    When I say "Self-Control" what are the first thoughts that come to your head? The first single word?
    > Limiter or restriction: I am not good at self control but I do move on pretty fast. I guess the closest I have come to controlling myself is by adding restrictions (mentally)

Question Nine:
    > A lot of things can fill this segment, but I guess finding true love or mate (girl not u Remade) that I can truely connect with. I have given up on that for good now.

Question Ten:

> Myself, I have evovled a bit than I would like too. I am just tired of it.

That's it! Thanks in advance for helping me out. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I await reading your answers.

There you go.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited August 2012
    Thanks, Dfg :)

No one else wants to give it a go?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    Think I answered them reasonably honestly. I know I answered them off the top of my head.

Question One:

A: Their movements for teh lolz..

Question Two:

A: Government

Question Three:

A: Being taken to the point of financial and psychological ruin via political conditioning.

Question Four:

A: Control

Question Five:

A: Sex! I'm happy when I do eet, I'm sad when its over & fucking angry when she says shes pregnant.

Question Six:

A: Control

Question Seven:

A: You have rimmed the arse of major players in the political and corporate world to supplement their needs & your own. You are a low life, selfish piece of shit who considers the high income earner your equal & the poor, a piece of shit wedged beneath your shoe. We :heart: U John Keys. :INFACE:

Question Eight:

A: Sex!

Question Nine:

A: 3+ bitchez

Question Ten:

A: The willing bitch participants.

(And I think its no big secret here I dislike & distrust the system.)
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited August 2012

Question One:
    emotions. Considered "thought" but that would get boring after a while. controlling emotions leaves some free will.
    Question Two:
    repression. misuse of power or at least good intentions gone wrong. The story of most religions. (The road to hell is paved with good intentions).
    Question Three:
    Hard to say. I don't have an actual fear for anything. Logic ticks in and makes it irrelevant. I take solace in the fact that we're all going to die one day. It's hard to fear anything once you realise that. It's all about perspective. The kind of people who say "I fear X" don't have perspective.
    I think people confuse fear with sadness.
    vague. A vague emotion. The only time i've felt actual fear is when my life was in danger. Even then it's instinctive.
    Question Five:
    HAPPY: The first sip of coffee in the morning and the orgasm. On a more serious note, I like being around thoughtful people. I think that makes me happy.
    ANGRY: Other peoples luck. The whole idea of luck pisses me off to be honest. Other peoples luck (winning the lottery kind of luck) is like someone punching you in the face and telling everything you do is pointless.
    SAD: On a general note, injustice of all kind. Young conservatives.
    Question Six:
    bureaucracy. Regulation is needed to combat greed and monopolies. Too much deregulation and things get a little on the anarchistic side, any policy that invokes Darwinism as a defence is a bad idea. Too much interference stifles innovation. It's a thin line to balance.
    Question Seven:
    We need the government to build infrastructure for the public good and foreign defence. Also to legislate to protect the working class from exploitation (yeah right)
    Religions should be discouraged and their tax free status removed.
    Unions should be cleaned up and transparent but fully supported.
    Military should be used for defence, not the political whims of a madman (bush)
    Question Eight:
    hedonism. don't like the notion. Self-control is good if it comes from your own will. It's often used by others to influence you (AKA no sex, masturbation, alcohol etc) the emotion trying to be avoided here is guilt.
    I want to travel more. I mean really travel, not just be a tourist. I don't like the way this question is phrased, my life isn't over.
    Question Ten:
    Mainly lack of money and a disdain for discomfort

there you go. It's generally considered impolite for someone to ask questions without trying to answer them on forums Mr.Paco.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2012
    I didn't even read the questions yet alone others answers. But hang on 'cuz here we go.
    Question One:

A: Their thoughts.

Question Two:

A: Get Smart with Don Adams, written by Mel Brooks and Buck Henry.

Question Three:

A: Loss of personal liberty.

Question Four:

A: Power

Question Five:

A: Happy: My dog. Sad: The truths I know about how this world is run. Angy: The same thing that makes me sad.

Question Six:

A: Federal

Question Seven:

A: Government is a tool owned by societies elite and used by them to fool the masses into thinking they are free.

Question Eight:

A: Thought: Let it live. Single Word: Don't

Question Nine:

A: 3Global Domination.

Question Ten:

A: Four billion Chiese.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited August 2012
    Question One:

Their opinion.

Question Two:

Government.

Question Three:

Being un happy.

Question Four:

Heights.

Question Five:

Happy, driving.

Question Six:

A euphemism for control.

Question Seven:

I dont know, but my generations view of the government and how it works worries me.

Question Eight:

Masturbation
    Question Nine:

Im too young to answer this lol

Question Ten:

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Question One:

Question Two:

The Government

Question Three:

Being stripped of my freedom. Having no say in what happens to me.

Question Four:

Danger. A threat to my life and wellbeing

Question Five:

Just being me, Seeing family suffering, Customers at work :mad:

Question Six:

Control

Question Seven:

The NZ Government has fucked us all. Taxes and other financial bullshit has fucked us all. I work to get by with little or nothing left at the end of the week to spend on myself and things I love doing.

Question Eight:

Resisting. Resisting the urge to flatten the first fuckhead customer that fucks me off at work.

Question Nine:

Dunno. Life isn't over yet so there is plenty of time to accomplish things i haven't already done

Question Ten:

The Government and Tax Department.
    edited August 2012
    Where are your answers Paco?
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Question One:

Their niceness towards other people. I would like everyone to be nice to each other :)

Question Two:

Forced

Question Three:

A meaningless existence, not knowing why we are here.

Question Four:

Strong. When in fear you need to toughen up and not let it get the better of you.

Question Five:

My friends make me happy. They are the rock of my life and there is not one friend I would not stand by in solidarity. The future makes me sad, not knowing where my life will lead me. Nothing makes me angry, I have virtually destroyed that emotion. The only thing that would make me angry is if I was backstabbed by a friend, and that has only happened once in my life.

Question Six:

Government

Question Seven:

The government is something which cannot be trusted, whose position of power is undisputed, and the normal law abiding rules and the law are not implemented. We need a new system; this isn’t working. I have more faith in the police force as all dealings I have ever had with the police, they have always treated me with utter politeness and respect.

Question Eight:

Strength. Self Control is one of the greatest strengths the mind can have.

Question Nine:

A feeling that I am good at something. I think I lack confidence that is true, but I am usually underwhelmed with everything that I do (irrespective of what other say) and I hate myself for all my faults.

Question Ten:

Only me, no one else.

Very good questions good sir, very good questions :)
    edited August 2012
    LoL! Reading some of these answers, some of us sound like a bunch of paranoid political radicals. Our governments are probably cracking a boner over this. :D
    edited August 2012
    My government can't crack a boner because it is made up of nothing but cunts.
    edited August 2012
    My government can't crack a boner because it is made up of nothing but cunts.
    A "bag of cunts?" :rolleyes:
    edited August 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    A "bag of cunts?" :rolleyes:

Yes, a whole bag of cunts which is not to be confused with a cunt bag.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited August 2012
    1: Their voice, what they say and when.

2: ultimate controll

3: spiders

4: scared shitless

5: my missus makes me happy everyday.
    The amount of hate in the world makes me sad.
    I try not to get angary any more, last time I did was 6 years ago and I allmost killed somebody.
    6: we need them.

7: bunch of lieing cunts, they are all as bad ad each other. I voted them in so I cant complain now.

8: free will. Its my choice to controlll my self, if I dont then I pay the price.

9: I never had goals as a kid so thats a hard one. Long term now is get my own house but saving up £10000 is fucking hard.

10: me for buying shit I dont need . The landlords for having high rent . Banks for not giving us a chance, the amount we would pay on a morgtage would be less than our rent.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    LoL! Reading some of these answers, some of us sound like a bunch of paranoid political radicals. Our governments are probably cracking a boner over this. :D

Exactly what I was thinking BK lol :p