BlaBlaMeter - how much bullshit hides in your text?

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2012 in Life
PR-Experts, politicians, ad writers or scientists need to be strong here!
BlaBlaMeter unmasks without mercy how much bullshit hides in any text.
A useful tool for everyone involved in writing!
Simply copy your text into the white field and check your writing style. It works with english text up to 15.000 characters (overhead will be cut off). For a meaningful result we recommend a minimum length of 5 sentences.

http://www.blablameter.com/

Your text: 4325 characters, 827 words
Bullshit Index :0.15
Your text shows only a few indications of 'bullshit'-English.

I tested the Dear Diary article on the CMS. I was surprised by the outcome. It's a great tool to test News report and what not.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2012
    I call bullshit on the bullshit meter. I just placed 3 Obama speeches at random in this thing and the highest bullshit index number was only .13. Now we all know that any politicians speech is going to blow the needle of the bullshit scale so I call bullshit on this.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    I wish to protest this as well.
    Yeah gidday mate. I have an issue with the mother fucking Australian government. Us Abbos have been shit on so much throughout history that I've come to the conclusion that this is the reason we is black fullas.
    The whitey has come to 'our' country, claimed it as his own, raped our kangaroos and shot our woman. To make matters worse. A couple of whiteys lay claim to our crocs. Fuck me mate! Mick Dundee is nothing but a bullshitting artist and Steve Irwin only knew about crocs because of me uncle. He may be Australia's great whitey crocodile man but he knew fuck all about fucking stingrays.
    We're abusing ourselves just fine without having to take your abuse as well.

I should have got more than 0.09 for this. Like c'mon 'Conclusion' is a big word for an abbo. :rolleyes: