Stag chases dumbass in London park

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Lol this whole thing reeks of Britishness. From the understatement of the century (him shouting for help at the start) to the Woman - "and I called the Police". What are they gonna do? Ask it to move along and at worst, mace it?

Still, I used to go to this park as a kid. Really nice place actually.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2012/oct/05/stag-chases-man-tree-london-park-video

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    I mean, if you see them fighting the last thing you SHOULD DO IS GET IN THEIR PATH. How dumb can you get, but I did lol when she was asking for help. He should have taken on the stag.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2012
    Now that was a dumb thing to do. Getting close to 2 horny stags brawling is like standing between a mother grizzly and her cub. :facepalm:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Heh, you have to wonder how someone could make that mistake. They do roam the park freely, however. A bit like parts of nearby Richmond Park.
    I like to think I'd run, scream out "SPAAAAARTAAAAAA!" and jump head-first into the bush.
    edited October 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    I like to think I'd run, scream out "SPAAAAARTAAAAAA!" and jump head-first into the bush.
    I'd like to see that video.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    See, in the U.S. we all would have whipped out our assault rifles and ate venison that night.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Now that I expected lol. Seriously, just imagined a casual open-carry guy in that situation.

Pop pop!
    edited October 2012
    That is why you never read about school shootings in the inner cities. At least not the kind where one kid comes to school and kills 7 - 10 other students. In the inner city schools, unlike the white suburban and rural schools, everybody is strapped. So if you start slinging lead you can bet your sweet ass some is coming back your way. And this is also why our deer are more well behaved.
    edited October 2012
    See, in the U.S. we all would have whipped out our assault rifles and ate venison that night.
    In NZ we would have whipped out our penises and beaten it to death.....The feasted on tenderized venison.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    In NZ we would have whipped out our penises and beaten it to death.....The feasted on tenderized venison.

This.
    edited October 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    This.

From what I have read it would take all the:DHEAD:'s in NZ to kill a stag.:D
    edited October 2012
    From what I have read it would take all the:DHEAD:'s in NZ to kill a stag.:D
    No...You have been misled. Our gun laws are so strict we have adapted our penises into weapons of mass destruction. It takes only on NZ male. :(
    (5CHAR on teh emoticon useage by teh waiz.:D)
    edited October 2012
    Then get busy fucking your government officials to death before they do the same to you. :D