Allah Style! [&T idea to give to the world]

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Ok so almost everyone has heard of the song by that Ko-rean (American accent lol) singer, Psy. The Gangnam Style one?

Well I want to do my own version. Why?
Not because of the girls. Not because of the money. Not because of the positive fame.

Here's the idea *spreads battle plan map out on the table*
120124-M-LC381-022.jpg

We need an animator, and people with good cameras. Also some balaclavas, maybe an RPG and *points at Dfg* a few camels.

I want to make a video for Allah Style. The whole horse-riding dance? Well that's the camels! The backing dancers? Suicide bombers! The car? A moped! The crap flying around at the start of the video? Shrapnel! And instead of the Urban backdrop? Compounds and Waddies!

And Psy himself? An old bearded dude, aka Mohammed! Not forgetting the kids in the video. He liked his Lolitas.

So, whaddaya think? I'll get to work on some concept ideas after I go out to the shops. I know, I know - we will have to take some casualties as Muslims are TOO easy to troll. However as we have an insider, that could help. Plus who knows? It may even make the world a better place...but it's unlikely.

So, who's with me? I thought of it in bed last night and planned the whole thing out. Got well excited!

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Ok so almost everyone has heard of the song by that Ko-rean (American accent lol) singer, Psy. The Gangnam Style one?

Well I want to do my own version. Why?
    Not because of the girls. Not because of the money. Not because of the positive fame.

Here's the idea *spreads battle plan map out on the table*
    120124-M-LC381-022.jpg

We need an animator, and people with good cameras. Also some balaclavas, maybe an RPG and *points at Dfg* a few camels.

I want to make a video for Allah Style. The whole horse-riding dance? Well that's the camels! The backing dancers? Suicide bombers! The car? A moped! The crap flying around at the start of the video? Shrapnel! And instead of the Urban backdrop? Compounds and Waddies!

And Psy himself? An old bearded dude, aka Mohammed! Not forgetting the kids in the video. He liked his Lolitas.

So, whaddaya think? I'll get to work on some concept ideas after I go out to the shops. I know, I know - we will have to take some casualties as Muslims are TOO easy to troll. However as we have an insider, that could help. Plus who knows? It may even make the world a better place...but it's unlikely.

So, who's with me? I thought of it in bed last night and planned the whole thing out. Got well excited!

I can help out but I already planned a video as well. I was going to use the Uni guys in this and really make a parody of the video. I don't recall anyone tried that in Pakistan. So it will be fun and yes I will feature in the video ;p
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2012
    Can't wait. :)