Massages - whaddaya think?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2012 in Spurious Generalities
So, I was at the Hospital the other day, totally chucking an emotional load on my Social Worker with a grin on my face the whole time. I had also popped in to book a massage as my Mum told me (her friend owns the place). 4pm it was!
I went home, cue the Rick James, grin and rolling of a few spliffs.

After doing crap at home, i get the bus (after chatting up some Old Ladies and discussing Capital Punishment...they totally wanted to give me a gumjob). Whatever. I went to the place after winding up my Sister at work and smoking 2 very, very nice spliffs with some home-made hash in just around the corner. The Blockbuster guy was jealous.
So up I strut and get chatting to this nubile that is about to rub me down. Now despite not getting an erection, this thing would have got it in every conceivable orifice (thanks for the nasal sex guide, original &T). She is 18, an apprentice so I got it for free, and 20 minutes was enough to put me in a state of weird sexual/confused ecstasy. We made small talk and turns out she massages a naked 60 year old guy every Wednesday - I saw him as I left and had a laugh with her as she went to the cash register to mark me down.
I gave her £5 as a tip and have booked another session. Fucking quality. Blonde, about 5'4", nice tits, oh and did I mention that I had my hands above my head as I was lying on my front, and as she was standing above my head and hands, she was totally grinding on my knuckles?

Fuck yeah. What do my fellow brethren think of massages? Waste of money? Relaxing? Antagonising? Good place to pick up girls?

I also remembered I left my socks on the whole time. Goddammit :facepalm:

Comments