Sir Jimmy Savile

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Now then, now then now then....what does everyone here make of Jimmy Savile? Now, I know I'm not an expert on news or affairs which aren't huge outside of the UK Isles, but you may have heard of this.
savile_2357906b.jpg
It was good while it lasted!

In short, Sir Jimmy Savile, who was awarded a load of...awards throughout his life hosted Top of the Pops, was a Radio DJ from the 60s to 80s and associated with groups which in that time, had tons of young girls lining up to do whatever it took to get a peek at them. He was also single and had no kids, with an odd relationship with his Mum up until she pegged it in the mid 70s.

You know what I'm talking about.

This also went as far as Radio Caroline, the inspiration for the film "The boat that rocked". Now I'm not going to go to the paedophile/conspiracy sites to get quotes as I'm still recovering but in essence, girls would be taken out to these boats, their boyfriends given a tour of the place while the women did what they did best, and fucked whoever worked on the boat.

So, there's the 60s and 70s for you. But where does this guy fit in?
Well he was also a big charity gig guy. Helped out a lot at schools, hospitals etc and raied a huge amount of oney as well as presented shows to help out kids, such as "Jim'll fix it" and the like.

I've thrown together some photos and videos which you just have to watch for entertainment purposes, and see that it's rather easy for a creepy paedophile, who isn't playing with a full deck to hide in plain sight.
The "Have I got News for You" clip is pretty good. It talks about the BBC getting investigated as Jimmy worked for the BBC and everyone apparently knew what was going on, but he was untouchable.

It's quite funny because, in the UK, we have an odd relationship with the Sexual Revolution as a result of the 1960s. There is a show called "Brasseye" that was a hit while it lasted as it addressed these views and how our beloved Media and Politicians handle them. The 2nd link is better as it goes on. Paedophile as a school, reconstruction with a woman showing how retarded it is as a topic to cover etc.

Up next, Cliff Richard. I have personally, yes I, RemadE, spoken with a chief of Police who my Dad knows very well (but not that well that I am behind bars - and I'm not prepared to put his name on a public forum) and apparently there are volumes of reports on Sir Cliff (once again, liked by the Queen, thus untouchable) and I can't wait for the shitstorm once the botox and heart wear out, and he pops his clogs sometime soon. I mean, he hangs out with Tony Blair. That's enough of a crime.

I think I know what my Halloween costume is this year.
Jimmy-Saville-LP.jpg
/ramble

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    So I take he died and a big story broke afterwards that he was a kiddy diddler?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

FUCK YOU PAKISTAN.

Kudos to this dude. He fucked and fucked some more. *tears*
    edited October 2012
    ^That sounds like a :paki: problem.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Heh, yep. Backward Mujis :rolleyes:

And yeah, he died last year at the end of October or so and that's when it all came spilling out. He was practically untouchable whilst alive as he tended to nonce-up girls who were institutionalised and/or a bit nuts. Why? Well he knew nobody would believe a girl with a criminal and/or mental health case background against a guy with an OBE and much-loved National "treasure". Combine that with the attitudes of the 60s and 70s, plus the fact people either didn't believe him or were too scared/knew it would be fruitless to come forwards and you have a perfect pre-internet predator :hai:
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2012
    I've never heard of this Savile person until the pedo stuff came out. Apparently the beeb covered it up, going back decades.

It wouldn't surprise me if the decadent media business was full of this sort of thing. They all stick up for each other too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_Pia_child_sexual_abuse_scandal
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/guilty-after-sixyear-trial-portugals-highsociety-paedophile-ring-2070112.html

^^^ Everyone who has tried to properly report/investigate what happened in that orphanage is blocked/fired/demoted.
    edited October 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Heh, yep. Backward Mujis :rolleyes:

And yeah, he died last year at the end of October or so and that's when it all came spilling out. He was practically untouchable whilst alive as he tended to nonce-up girls who were institutionalised and/or a bit nuts. Why? Well he knew nobody would believe a girl with a criminal and/or mental health case background against a guy with an OBE and much-loved National "treasure". Combine that with the attitudes of the 60s and 70s, plus the fact people either didn't believe him or were too scared/knew it would be fruitless to come forwards and you have a perfect pre-internet predator :hai:

That's just like that fuck Jerry Sandusky that Joe Paterno protected all those years at Penn State just for the sake of a winning NCAA football team.

3C03_4EBBF144.jpg
    edited October 2012
    Ah yes, I recall hearing about that. What is it with these guys looking creepy? Plus they are scarily protected. Makes me wonder how many would turn a blind eye to paedophilia if say, their coworker or friend was involved with it?

Also the amount of people making complaints about Savile is above 200 as of now. Coming out of the woodwork.

Also this is some damn entertaining stuff: http://www.sickipedia.org/subcategory/view/3693
    edited October 2012
    If I knew about a kiddy diddler they wouldn't have to worry about a blind eye. I would rip both the fuckers out.
    edited October 2012
    Glad to hear it. Down here there are some retards who lynched a guy some decades back as he was a paediatrician, and they thought it was the same as a paedophile :facepalm:

Also Dfg, download the "2001 special" from here. It's the links I submitted pretty much
    http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/12032738/?tab=summary
    edited October 2012
    Pediatrician pedophile same thing. One fucks them in the ass and one fucks them very close to the ass, in the wallet.
    edited October 2012
    Well, luckily the majority of the UK like the NHS. Despite budget cuts etc, the taxes aren't that bad so our collective wallets aren't too fucked.

But I can see where you're coming from. Just come over here for any operations if you need them :p