Your final act...

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited November 2012 in Spurious Generalities
So, I just had a bath and during that and my trip to the garden to listen to Creedence aand have my first king skin spliff in...forever, I thought:

What if you were wanking, possibly in an "unconventional" manner (Dfg) and had a heart attack when you jizzed or just slipped and broke your neck and were paralysed?

What a twat you'd feel. Am I the only one who's thought of that?

Am I?
Please say no.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2012
    Never crossed my mind sorry, and uh... thanks?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2012
    RemadE wrote: »

What if you were wanking, possibly in an "unconventional" manner (Dfg) and had a heart attack when you jizzed or just slipped and broke your neck and were paralysed?

What a twat you'd feel. Am I the only one who's thought of that?

Am I?
    Please say no.
    Unconventional manner? ... If you mean "Sitting in a chair with your left foot firm on the ground and the right one resting above the monitor while the right hand is beneath the right thigh fondling the nut sacks, and the left hand is stroking the penis while whistling the star spangled banner.
    Oh great! Now I've gone & made myself all hard again. :mad:

Never thought of the dying process. Makes one think though.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Glad BK and my best mate I texted last night aren't far from my way of thinking.

I suppose TDR would be the one to walk in, we're just carefree youth. He'd just slap us silly :o

Hm. Awkward mental image.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2012
    Speaking of your mates where the fuck is Trx? I saw him in Steam last week and had a brief text exchange so I know he is breathing.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2012
    HellYa! Wuzzup with trx? :(
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Well I've never met him in person so friend levels aren't amazingly close (I use the term very sparingly) but he's a good lad.

Honestly I was wondering where he was, too. We play Wordfeud on the phone (scrabble + android phone). That's about it. I ask how Uni is going and he's newly single and seemingly turning into me at that time of my life. Fingers crossed he comes back soon as I have honestly missed him. Maybe he just lurks. Will harass the bugger tonight as it's Saturday and the last time I phoned was when I was in his situation at Uni, schnitzled out of my noggin.

May as well wind him up :hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2012
    Saw him on steam, talked to him. He is busy with Security stuff. That reminds me to update my Wifi hacking thread and I need to download a Live CD as well.

For me jerking off while the roof collapses and crushes me is something I think about. I did have some various thoughts about dying but I tend to avoid jerking off in that manner nowadays. I just wank and clean up fast, that limits the chances of something fucked up happening. The only thought the scares me is if I fuck up my wee wee by doing something retarded. The drive to the hospital might just kill me because unlike in scrubs YOU DON"T FIND TOOTHBRUSHES OR twisted penises in ER in Pakistan. So, yeah I might make the fucking news if something like that happened to me. *shutters*