to take down establishment.

JestAJestA Regular
edited December 2012 in Spurious Generalities
To take down establishment is impossible if you start your own. Because in turn your establishment will end in the same way. So just be freelance or a assasin for hire who relies on noone else. Simple short words of wisdom will be heard in a more constructive way and open for a more personal understanding. Review what I have posted an discuss it in your own views.
Random it may seem but peer deeply beyond and you will see.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2012
    Which do you like better, Texas or New Mexico?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I posted some anti-Establishment musings here a while back when I was part of London Anarchist Groups. I'll get back to you with the finished product. All inspired from a car journey, an angry Father and too much time alone.
    edited November 2012
    Ok here are two that I can find. Bear in mind they were written a while back and I have changed a lot since then but there are still pieces that are applicable today.
    Why a Revolution will never work 99% of the time.

I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the people who look at a completely different Culture in the East and sympathise with the protesters as though they are feeling the same thing.
    Before I discuss the Historical importance of Revolutions I need to say this. The extremes of this Country (England) expect the Nation to live either in Right wing or Left wing Utopias. it aint gonna happen, folks. It just aint gonna happen.

You vote every 4 years, you put a piece of paper in a box to change the Government. Firstly - No Government in a Western Deomocracy (I use that term loosely) can change things in 4 years. They simply propose changes which are then voted for or against by an equally corrupt group of their equals (who are in the pockets of Corporations, International agreements and just personal interest). As Emma Goldman has said "If voting changed anything, they'd [the Government] would make it illegal". Voting changes nothing, and it doesn't take a genius to work that out. The proof can be seen by looking at Companies that are involved in Politics, or Political Organisations such as the CIA. Every 4 years they have to change their protocol to fit with a new Leader. It's pointless, people can see it doesn't work and that's the end of that one. Oh, and the Liberal Democrats? Pah. Please.

History has shown that Revolutions are just another way of handing power to people who have money, influence or weapons. What you people supporting this have forgotten is that Muamar Gaddafi came to power in a revolution. Lenin and Stalin were products of the Russian Revolution that killed more people than Hitler ever could have. Pol-Pot, Mao, Kim Jung-Il are all products of Revolution and you people, year after year, day after day sit in your comfy houses in front of your laptops with your Apple-Revolutionary moods forgetting there are people dying to support the world you live in, the culture you experience every day as soon as you wake up, to the moment you sleep. The World makes the World go round.

When we look at the East and their way of life, we find it hard to understand how a man can exact absolute power for decades over the people of that Country, yet it is the status quo there. It may not be the best way (much like ours is not) but it has worked up until now. Capitalism, our method of living, has worked (somewhat) up until now. Nothing has been easy and tomorrow will always be a better day because your pay will be one day closer, your family that better bit off, your car that bit safer or faster..but 2 of those don't matter. And you know what I am referring to. Revolutions just shuffle the cards of the same people. See those in Tripoli walking round with guns? They are the people you have supported, and what would they do if they got into power? Well, it doesn't take a genius to know. JFK said that "people who make peaceful protest possible, make violent protest inevitable" which is true, but inevitability can be put off. Don't give up. If everyone sat in a road, and I am talking hundreds of thousands, here, outside Downing St, it would be possible to stage a peaceful Revolution.
    Unfortunately we care about ourselves too much to even think about that. If the Government (PM and Cabinet) is the best we can produce from our Nation, then we are fucked.

At the end of the day, we are only human and are destroying this rock on which we float in space. We have had millions of years to get this right and I feel as though I'm at least 500 years ahead of time when I say there is a better way than this. We may not be protesting like those in the East are, but our life holds us hostage, too. Every day, the 9-5, the financial worries, the need to consume and throw away material objects. This is not what life is about. Sure, they can give you enjoyment, but surely us humans, as a race, can give each other that enjoyment whenever we wish, and build a better, fairer world as a result. The colour of a man's skin makes him worth no less, or the fact somebody may not understand why you live your life the way you do. Educate them. Every day is a learning experience.

The German's had "Guns vs Butter" from 1939 to 1945. I propose a "Government vs Smiles" campaign. Go out and smile at a stranger, or help someone. Restore faith in the rest of the people.

I can only see a better world built upon the ashes of this one.
    An open letter to anyone who has ever hated their Boss, felt ripped off by their Government, felt cheated by the Social system, watched Fight Club, opposed Capitalism, thought there was another way to life, realises that Protests won't achieve jack shit in their current form, wants more from life or is just up for a laugh.

I'm sure you have, like us, seen the state this World is in. You turn on the News and all you see are reports of recession, depression, famine or whatever else may be happening. I'm sure you are sick of it, too. We all know there is a solution to thsi problem and that there is a "reset" button somewhere in this world. Well here's your chance.

Take a look at your nation. Look at the Capital. It's a labyrinth of corrupt high-flying greedy wankers who you may or may not have voted in. Open your eyes. Regardless of how long you've been voting for them, they have, or will screw you over. Your votes are merely the pedestal they need to screw you further. Left, Centre or Right. It's all the same shit. Realising that change is not necessarily 1 day away is paramount.

So what can we do?
    Well, Protests work only if you are willing to risk
    a) Missing days from Work. Protesting on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday is pointless. You have to harm the economy further to make it spring back.
    b) If you miss days from Work, be prepared to take the shit. Push them far enough, with enough people, then things will begin to change as the company hasn't enough money or workforce to keep it running.
    c) Plan a 5 day or longer protest. 1 day does nothing. Look toward Egypt, Libya and other Nations who have at least given their Government a good kick in the arse to say they are pissed off.

Why don't Black Blocs work as well now?
    a) We have too small-a-numbers to achieve anything. Like the Protest notes above, you need a good 500+ people in a Bloc to achieve anything.
    b) Smashing shopfronts and throwing smoke bombs will only get you so far. In fact it just means the Company will have to spend their vast tax-free money on a bit of an insurance claim. You may feel like you are achieving something by booting that window in, but really, you aren't.
    c) Diversity. You need targets and an air of mystery around it all. Communicate along secret lines that are encrypted. Don't go posting it on Facebook or Twitter. Police forces use these and so do Govt Intelligence Services. You're only making your own noose. Also I know the Left hate to be ordered around but you need some kind of common target. Don't go running down side-streets in groups of about 50 as you'll just get kettled and fucked over, then made more angry.

So how can we hit businesses and ultimately the Government?
    This will take time, and by time I mean anything up to a year. Groups, or cells, of people who work in Businesses or in close proximity with Public/Political figures will be valued the most. Those who work in large Corporations will be a close 2nd, and the small-scale demos and attacks will be the largest number, and no less important.

a) Those who work in close proximity with Public/Political figures.
    - Realise your Employer or other figure is fucing you over. You're a laughing stock to them and their friends. You're the middle-class person who wishes you could be like the ones you work for. Every day you turn up to work is another day they laugh and pity you.
    - Get acquainted with ways of taking these people out. You can either poison, blow up or otherwise incapacitate them. There are plenty of guides online covering how to make poisons and explosives.
    - You know your work protocol. Do you have to be searched? Well where do they not pat you down or scan you? Are there any alternate ways of gaining access to the building/vicinity? Do you know anyone that could also help you and that is trustworthy?
    - Know that by doing this you are helping your fellow man.

b) Those who work in large Corporations/Businesses.
    - You keep the rich running. Every day you turn up to work you push the wheels of Capitalism round. You're milked and paid next to nothing for your service to your fellow man. You can change this.
    - Large Banks
    - Familiarise yourself with explosive or poison recipes. Target for effect, not necessarily to kill. Imagine is suddenly, the CEO's of the major banks of your Country were all taken ill at the same time.
    - Share work secrets with those in the Public. Bring shame and corruption to those who have fucked you over. Wikileaks 2.0?
    - Communications. It doesn't take a genius to work out the locations of Sub-Stations and cable hubs. Target these with thermite to completely destroy the communications infrastructure of a large Town or City, depending on your abilities and numbers. Alternatively you could use any other method, just don't kill yourself.
    - Large Corporations.
    - As said above, Wikileaks 2.0? What REALLY happens at your place of employment? What don't Johnny Public know?
    - Sabotage products. This worked to great effect in WW2 to stop or at least slow down the Arms manufacturing process.
    - Place malicious code on the Network. We call upon all Network Admins and Techs to create exceptions for this malicious code. Forewarn people you trust, and take the network down internally.
    - Refuse to turn up to work. Strikes work well if done for long enough with a big group of people. I'm talking a good week, here. Blockade gates and stand your fucking ground. Resist Police in a passive-aggressive manner, look online for guides on blockading and other Protest/Anti-Arrest tactics. There are plenty of PDF files online.

c) Students, Youth, Housewives/Mothers, Disabled and anyone else.
    - You are the next generation or disenfranchised current generation. Do you want to either sit by and watch the mistakes of the past Century happen again and again? Or even contribute to it once you Graduate? I'm hoping not. Humankind is too delicate to even risk that, and we are the product of billions of years of evolution - so begin to fucking ACT LIKE IT!
    - Universities. Stage walk outs. Look at your Lecturers now. They are all losing their jobs and striking. Why can't you? Your protests achieved nothing aside from more frustration. This time, with enough coordination, you could really change things.
    - Do NOT give money to the National Union of Students. It is a Lib Dem/Labour group who give your membership money to the Government who have just screwed you over.
    - Spread this document.
    - Learn to fight, Guerilla style. You can find Military Manuals online and with BitTorrent.
    - Learn to wheatpaste and graffiti.
    - Learn to properly riot. I mean shields, weapons and tactics. Not a loose gaggle of 100 or so kids dressed in black. I'm talking 1,000+, in some cases, that's 20% of a University population!
    - Learn to wage a Netwar. DDoS and defacing websites. Look at Metasploit, Packet Sniffing and hacking WIFI networks.

- Disabled people. I'm sure you're sick of the way the Government treats you, too.
    - Learn to wage Netwar, as above.
    - Blockade entrances to shops and businesses with wheelchairs. You may laugh, but it's a good tactic.
    - Organise! There are support groups, so find cantacts through them, as well.

- Mothers. Hate seeing your other half (or maybe not) return from a hard days work with just enough to feed the family?
    - Learn to make explosive recipes. Plenty of info online.
    - Get your children involved.
    - Be the respectable face of Revolution!

- Youth. I'm sure you're sick of being labelled "thugs" and "trouble makers" who hang on street corners. Well we all were that at one time...maybe not Dave Cameron though as his Estate was where he and he alone lived.
    - Learn to be disruptive. It works with a group of about 1 to 3, but gang together!
    - Invest in slingshots, spraypaint, wheatpaste as well as ways of communicating OTHER than Facebook or Twitter.
    - Learn hit and run tactics. If you live in a major City then target large Businesses or Political buildings. Keep Librarys and Educational facilities intact as we will need these to help rebuild. I know, books suck but they can be helpful as well.

In short - we are all sick of the way this world is going. If, like me, you want to change it, then feel free to distribute this document and organise your own cells to take direct action.

Remember:
    - Loose lips sink ships.
    - Always use encrypted connections.
    - Do NOT advertise online, ESPECIALLY Social Networking sites. That's a surefire way to shoot yourself in the foot.
    - Take your time. Slowly amass information on target locations and keep below the radar. Moving too fast will attract attention.
    - Do not kill. You must keep support at a slowly increasing level. Trip up once and that's the end.
    - Do not target local shops or businesses. They are struggling, too. Target big, tax-dodging Corporations and Government buildings.
    - Attempt to win the Police and Armed Forces over. Of course, this takes time and subvertive tactics. It's not an overnight change.
    - "Big Brother" is only as big as you imagine.
    - Learn to use Social Engineering to your advantage.
    - Educate yourself. All you need is kept online. Just search for Military Manuals, Guerilla tactics and explosive mixtures online.
    - ORGANISE! There is no use Protesting in a group which is smaller than 500 or coordinating an attack on a large corporation with 1 person. Sure it may be achievable, but the larger the numbers, within reason and safety, is the best method.

All the best.
    edited November 2012
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited November 2012
    I don't like either, texas blows arizona sucks and nm is shit. I reside in nm and hate this place with a passion only expressed by a mushroom cloud extending from the middle of albuquerque.
    edited November 2012
    If NM is shit the the fact that TX sux and AZ blows would be the only thing keeping NM from being flushed down the Rio Grand.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited November 2012
    If NM is shit the the fact that TX sux and AZ blows would be the only thing keeping NM from being flushed down the Rio Grand.
    Exactly. Hey is it true that texas is wanted to leave the usa. And wants to be its own country? I heard that bs and laughed until I almost shit myself. But anyways nm is a shithole, I wanna move back to my grundgy old city in ny state, buffalo.
    edited November 2012
    Man, I have been to Buffalo many times. If you are missing Buffalo then NM must truly be a horrible place.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited December 2012
    Man, I have been to Buffalo many times. If you are missing Buffalo then NM must truly be a horrible place.
    Ya albuquerque and the rest of nm sucks badly. It deserves to succeed and be given back to shithole mexico. Fuck I hate mexicans!
    edited December 2012
    On behalf of all the wannabe hardass Brits - WOTS WRONG WIV ALBUQUERQUE M8? FOKIN' BREAKIN' BAD IS FILMED THERE INNIT!

Seriously though, is it just the beaners?