The Anarchists Cookbook by William Powell (1971)

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited January 2014 in Man Cave
This is the 1989 reprint by Barricade Books of the original 1971 publication by Lyle Stuart Inc. Barricade purchased the copyrights in 1989 and reprinted the original work. This is not one of those BS text files that cropped up in the early 90's and stole the name Anarchist Cookbook from William Powell's original work. He wrote this work during the height of the Vietnam war when many people of his generation felt like they might have to protect themselves from their own government. Much the way many mainstream folks are begging to feel nowadays. So anyhow here it is the actual Anarchist Cookbook with no implied warranty by me as to the accuracy of William Powell's information. I am posting this for historical accuracy and educational awareness surrounding this "fabled tome".

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21226760/The%20Anarchist%20Cookbook%20-%20William%20Powell%20%281971%29%20-%20DiOS.pdf

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I was gonna say - thanks for this historically important document.
    I don't say "useful" as there are a lot of theories about Govt Agencies using this platform/Anarchy to spread ideas that will end up harming you more than those you are targeting.

Downloading!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2012
    Downloading, I am loving this new direction. It makes me feel warm inside. :D
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2014
    It is important to make sure that such historical documents are preserved. Regardless of what critics may say or if they are red flagged or black balled or whatever they're calling it now. You are hero to the past soon to be forgotten. I will do my part to help preserve this important document.