I'm Back!

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited February 2013 in Man Cave
Holy shit I can't believe my sticky threads are still up. I'm not sure who is still around that knew me back then. I was a mod on .info before I went to prison for two years. But anyways I'm back. The place looks a little different but I will get familiar with it soon enough.

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited February 2013
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Holy shit I can't believe my sticky threads are still up. I'm not sure who is still around that knew me back then. I was a mod on .info before I went to prison for two years. But anyways I'm back. The place looks a little different but I will get familiar with it soon enough.

Oh holy shit you're back bro. Long time no see. Nice to have you back with us. Quite a few of us .info guys are still here like Dfg, BK, TDR, RemadE and a few others that pop in from time to time.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2013
    Good to see up back and glad you're free.
    :WIND:
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2013
    Yep. Was a long two years. Got some nice tattoos though. TDR you were actually the last person I talked to before I left. I remember I was super depressed. I'm actually clean now from heroin, I guess I need to change my avatar lol. I was just looking at my stickies and text files. That shit really took me back...
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2013
    I remember that now that you mention it. I got a new tat recently myself. I will have to get some pics up.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2013
    Woah! Welcome back 8giL2kD.gif