Teen girl calls cops about parents weed plants

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited April 2013 in Spurious Generalities
Needless to say, child abuse would take a turn for the worse if my kid did this. The pain and suffering it would experience would make the holocaust look like a motherfucking holiday.
A North Canterbury teenager surprised police twice at the weekend - first when she phoned them to report cannabis growing in her back garden and second when she told them she believed either one or both of her parents were responsible.
A police spokesman said the 18-year-old called police on Saturday after finding two large cannabis plants "nestled amongst the shrubs" in the Woodend property.
The girl's parents were away for the Easter break and she had found the plants with visiting friends.
The spokesman said she made the decision to phone police immediately.
Police seized the plants that day.
He said the plants were about 1.5 metres tall and were "near harvest".
The spokesman applauded the girl "for her stand against drugs" in the "catch-22" situation.
"She was confronted with an ethical dilemma. So often we say the older generation are wiser than the younger. Maybe we didn't get that right."
He said the parents would be interviewed by police in coming days, and they were aware the plants had been seized.

Source

Comments

• proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited April 2013
    I remember thinking about doing this to my parents in fifth grade because I knew they smoked...as a way to get back at them for doing something that pissed me off.

Shame on me for even thinking that.

:/
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2013
    Trust is a fragile thing and once broken difficult to repair.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2013
    I wonder if she's a churchy, retard or some shit? Most normal 18yo's would blaze that shit hard.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2013
    Oh fuck, there goes the college fund. Stupid bitch, I guess we should blame their parents for not educating them correctly. Idiots.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited April 2013
    If that was my child I would beat them like a rented mule. You never fucking ever sell out family much less your own fucking parents, even if they are scum or some shit.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2013