What is up with immature women.

metameta Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
Ladies I have a question for you with this one. My ex and I get along great, she is a deans list student at the college I go to and she is very active among the student body. I was attracted to her at first because she seemed responsible and smart (and sexy) but when we started dated I learned she was in fact extremely immature when it came to certain things.

She is fucking boy crazy! She is a huge movie buff who will watch any shitty movie as long as it has one of favorite male actors in it. At first I didn't have a problem with this as I didn't think it was that big of a deal. However, once she started comparing me with male actors and models and shit it got really old really quick and was one of the reasons why we broke up. So anyways my question to you is: "is it normal for college girls to still act this way?" You know going gaga over Leonardo DiCaprio and such? She even has pictures of her favorite actors in her room and talks to them. Its not even subtle either, if she sees an attractive male on television or in a movie she has absolutely no inhibitions to letting me know about it over and over again. What the fuck is up with this?!? Is it just a phase?

Comments

• Wires dead babyWires dead baby Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    She didn't get jumped ahead a few grades did she? A lack of age-peers because of such a thing can leave a student intellectually advanced but emotionally stunted.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Maybe try to sit down and have a mature chat with her. Eventually, everyone has to grow up.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    ROFL! Dude you didn't know this? All that bullshit about "girls mature faster than boys" is bullshit. I taught at a university for 2 years. You should have seen the immature shit I had to put up with. Especially from freshmen. Those idiots are mentally still in high school. College girls don't mature. Some will, yes, but most will continue to be fucking retarded. Tons of them like Twilight, other shitty movies, and shitty music. They don't read and think deeply. They get on facebook and update their status.

You've been had, my friend.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    They get on facebook and update their status.

:mad: Every single class on almost every single laptop I see in front of me, facebook is open. I don't even know why these people go to class.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    :mad: Every single class on almost every single laptop I see in front of me, facebook is open. I don't even know why these people go to class.

Well if daddy is paying for school and the $2000 Macbook Pro that they'll only ever use for facebook and wikipedia, I really doubt they care about much more than showing up to at least pretend they're taking school seriously. I never understood why they show up either. Attendance is mandatory, but they don't want to learn. Such a waste.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    womin r imatchure cus in this sosiety ppl who used 2 b considered not equal 2 men r actualy ocercompins8ed insted of fixing the problim. so now we have the womin geting wutever they want and the blax also geting wutever they want cus ppl r 2 stupid 2 just treet every1 with respect :o:o:o