Banging the ex girlfriends mate.

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited November 2013 in Spurious Generalities
So I was looking around one of those dating/looking for casual sex sites the other day when I find my ex gf's mates profile. As she has never met me before, I decided to start chatting to her and she is basically wanting a fuck buddy and seems relatively keen on the idea of fucking me occasionally. As much as it would be funny if the ex found out after the fact, we work together so that could spark a shitstorm. This chick is hot and basically down for anything and horny as fuck so I might go there for the lulz more than anything. Its not like they are best mates or anything anyway but still pays to keep it quiet just in case.

I'm not the guy to turn down some quality ass just because the ex might find out im fucking her mate.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2013
    So I was looking around one of those dating/looking for casual sex sites the other day when I find my ex gf's mates profile. As she has never met me before, I decided to start chatting to her and she is basically wanting a fuck buddy and seems relatively keen on the idea of fucking me occasionally. As much as it would be funny if the ex found out after the fact, we work together so that could spark a shitstorm. This chick is hot and basically down for anything and horny as fuck so I might go there for the lulz more than anything. Its not like they are best mates or anything anyway but still pays to keep it quiet just in case.

I'm not the guy to turn down some quality ass just because the ex might find out im fucking her mate.

Revenge fuck is the best. But still she has own life and chances are she might fancy you anyway. I say go ahead. Just don't get involved emotionally.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2013
    I have been out and fucked a couple girls since we broke up. One exactly a week after the fact. I find just going to their place, fucking them and then leaving shortly after we finish to be the easiest way with no added bullshit.