Teacher suggests threesome with students

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited November 2013 in Spurious Generalities
Fucking NZ for ya. When we aren't fucking sheep, our teachers are trying to organise gay orgies :facepalm:
A teacher who suggested a threesome to two gay male students has been charged with serious misconduct.
In a decision released today the New Zealand Teachers Council disciplinary tribunal suspended her practising certificate, as well as requiring her to tell any future employer about the decision.
At any new job she would also have to arrange a guidance programme, to be held by another teacher, to establish professional boundaries between teachers and students.
The teacher, whose name was suppressed, invited a family friend's son to board with her after she split from her husband.
The boarder, who she knew was going to be a year 13 student at the school where she taught, moved in with her in 2010 before the school year started.
They communicated over Skype and text messaging when she said things such as: "Oh I love you and care about you, and I'll see you after school."
After he moved in she said she hugged and kissed him frequently.
Though she realises it was inappropriate now at the time she was trying to treat him the same way she treated her own children, she said.
Because the only television in the house was in her room, the whole family would often watch from her bed.
On one occasion her boarder and his boyfriend were watching television and she made a comment about the three of them engaging in a threesome.
Again she said this was a result of her was treating him as her own child and there was nothing romantic or sexual involved.
The boarder's boyfriend visited the house often and was privy to personal information about her life.
She had a picture on her phone of her giving oral sex to her former husband, which was able to be seen and was seen by both boys.
She said she had allowed him to use her phone and they came across it by accident.
The teacher accepts she was engaging in serious misconduct and says she was "professionally naïve to allow a student to live with me and enrol at the school where I was teaching".
She said she had made mistakes and would not make them again.
"I would like to continue teaching," she said.
"My CV, ERO reports and appraisals show that I am a highly-effective classroom practitioner."
She said she had a great depth of knowledge and skill to contribute to the education sector.

Source

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2013
    But it's a girl right? If the same happened with two girls and one guy. Yeah, the end result wouldn't be the same.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited November 2013
    Ya but what would happen if they where in Pakistan???
    Hia too you DFG
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Homosexual acts in Pakistan would almost get you sentenced to death wouldn't it?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2013
    That huge pedo bust in Canada is NZ related.
    Shes a female teacher and a 3sum isn't considered gay unless the penises touch
    Heya AO miss you wong time.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2013
    angryonion wrote: »
    Ya but what would happen if they where. in Pakistan???
    Hia too you DFG
    Homosexual acts in Pakistan would almost get you sentenced to death wouldn't it?

Yes, the potential of you getting killed are high. However, I am sure the issue would be hidden or wouldn't be taken to court. The girl may or may not commit suicide or be killed.

The boys might get punished or publicly shammed and might be forced to leave home.

It happens.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited November 2013
    Teacher invites two gay teens to live with her, shows them pics of her giving head to her former husband. Tries to have sex with them. Fails.

The Tasman Sea isn't wide enough... :p
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2013
    Teacher invites two gay teens to live with her, shows them pics of her giving head to her former husband. Tries to have sex with them. Fails.

Two gay guys... yeah that would go well. HAHAHAHAH NOT
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2013

Yerp,yerp...Sounds a little "Home and Away" :p
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2013
    2 gay guys? maybe she just wanted to watch.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2013
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Yerp,yerp...Sounds a little "Home and Away" :p

That is pretty much home and away summed up right there. Homosexual relations and other such bullshit is the foundation of that show.