That awkward moment when...

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited June 2014 in Spurious Generalities
What a fucking moron :facepalm:
A South Auckland teenager ended up on the wrong side of the law, when he jumped the fence into the local police station while trying to escape officers.
Police were called to the Papakura Countdown supermarket around 6.45pm last night in response to a group of youths who were intimidating customers and washing windows in the carpark.
The group fled from police and one 14-year-old boy evaded officers by climbing over a nearby fence.
Unfortunately for the young man it was the fence of the Papakura Police Station.
"Unsurprisingly, he was quickly apprehended by police staff," said Area Commander Jim Searle.
"Attempting to evade the Police can be dangerous and will often get you into further trouble - but this situation would have to stand out as unusual in the way that this person was caught," said Searle.
The group of young people have been referred to Youth Aid.

Source

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2013
    So, technically he wasn't evading the cops, he was just running to the nearest police station to give himself in. Your Honor, his actions prove that my client is a decent Samaritan and only wanted to help the police by making sure he was arrested. He could have climbed any fence but he choose to climb the police fence. I suggest we give him the Darwin Award and let him free. I can assure you, he wont' last long anyway.

I rest my case.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2013
    Lol! Wut? Papakura? Wasn't that was the place that dumbassed kid tried to hold up a butcher shop with a pocket knife a few years back??? The butcher chased him with a meat cleaver and I think he ran to the pig pen as well.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2013
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Lol! Wut? Papakura? Wasn't that was the place that dumbassed kid tried to hold up a butcher shop with a pocket knife a few years back??? The butcher chased him with a meat cleaver and I think he ran to the pig pen as well.

Wouldn't surprise me. One can only guess what colour he was...
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2013
    Wouldn't surprise me. One can only guess what colour he was...
    Lol! Believe it or not he was white but your assumptions come as no surprise considering we are talking papakura hur. :D
  • DoucheDouche Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2014
    Aucklanders:facepalm: