Forum Rules

DailyDaily Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Welcome to News of the World.

A few rules must be taken into account when posting in this forum:

1. If creating a thread, please do not post misleading or false titles. Nobody wants to click on a thread saying "Pedophilia is now legal in the USA!" when it's about naked barbie dolls.

2. Make sure to include a link to the source when creating a thread. If from an unreliable source like Wikipedia, a secondary source would be preferred.

3. Writing your own summarised opinion about the news story when creating a thread is the least you should do. We want discussion about news. We don't want users to just read something and click the back button.

Happy posting!

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    As the newly assigned moderator of this forum I am opening this thread to discuss suggested guidelines for use of this forum by the user base. The rules above, posted by Daily, will stay as I agree with them 100%. The purpose of opening this thread is to discuss any additional guidelines others may wish to see in place here. This thread is not being opened to discuss who should mod it or moderation or administration of totse in general.

If you wish to discuss those topics please make a thread in B&M or look around and I am sure you will find a thread that is just for that. Any posts made in this thread that do not deal directly with suggested guidelines for use of News of the World will be moved to NIMF with this posts serving as the explanation as to why the post was moved. Should this thread draw nothing but responses that deal with things other than suggestions on rules or guidelines for NotW it will be purged and closed.

This is your chance to participate in a productive fashion and help make NotW a forum that you want to contribute to.