Fuckers Banned it, Winter OHlympics 2014 and Orsi Kocsis Exclusive!

DfgDfg Admin
edited February 2014 in Man Cave
So, totseans.com is officially banned in Pakistan. Those motherfuckers finally did it. Well, I am glad it happened. FUCK YOU CUNTS.

Anyway, I found this Orsi Chic and she is the BOMB

http://www.xvideos.com/video145512/hot_hungarian_brunette_kocsis_orsi_plays_with_herself

Also, Winter Olympics are HAWT!

[IM]EPJGP[/IM]

I mean Jesus.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2014
    I am amused that the Paki Gov felt like less than 12 people were a threat to their social order.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2014
    I am amused that the Paki Gov felt like less than 12 people were a threat to their social order.

Lol that would be funny but nope they didn't ban it. It was just some random glitch or something. I can access it now. WTF
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2014
    Fuckin LoL! :D
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2014
    Do you watch it by satellite dish Dfg?

I was watching the ice-dancing (or whatever it's called). Holy shit are they attractive!!!

Basically it's the countries that have the most money to spend on their athletes that win. The US, Russia and China come top three nearly all the time...With some exceptions (Like Australia ;) ) and the occasional fluke.
    edited February 2014
    I'd tap her ass raw

aZzsXJs.jpg
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2014
    Once again BK, I gotta go with you would tap a rat's ass raw if I held it's head bro. :RAT::fap:
    edited February 2014
    Depends what the temp is after it had been cooked.