So much has changed

I never exactly a forum person, usually stay and lurk for a while and then I forgot to post for more.
It's been a really long time since I post here and I've seen there's a lot of changed, zoklet down, there's a new migration to sanctuary, etc

This site also changed a lot, the design has changed, the main site has changed, even the forum engine has changed. I'm just wondering about how do you guys do. And what's with the new engine anyway is it any good? I can see a lot of my old threads are being clumped down in spurious generality.
Tagged:

Comments

• D7D7 Regular
    Welp, for some reason I post this in suggestion.
    I'm sorry I'm not used to vanilla forum, I thought I was posting this in general.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    Heh. It will change again soon enough. We're using something called vanilla forums.
  • Holy shit your nick, haha, it actually breaks everything.

Well, long story short, we're all about change, we're currently testing and find alternatives and trying to find what will work for us. You're welcome to join the ride :)
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited September 2014
    Yeah, it seems you forgot to install custom locale or something, my zalgoed nick cannot be parsed properly in vanilla forums. While we are at it, can you rename my nick into 'LostStranger' if Di͢l̶e̸tt̸an̕t̛e is impossible.

Sure, why not but I'm kinda the lurker type so I might or might not disappear again any moment.
    I noticed that you only have top-level category and no sub category, is that intended?
    Not that I mind, I'm just curious on the direction of this site.
    Also, any interesting project or future milestone I should know about?
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    yes it is intended, there's some contention about it actually.

We're at the cusp of doing Audio soon.