Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    A plugin for "Remove query strings from static resources" that is!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    http://gtmetrix.com/reports/totseans.com/7NLF6Qmx

Added, I guess we can make it more better :D
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    They think it's dynamic content but it isn't. It's just version numbers. They will cache fine. 

It can be safely ignored in this case. 
    Hey! Now I can sign in from threads, couldn't do that shit before. Which one of you did wut?
  • DfgDfg Admin

Hey! Now I can sign in from threads, couldn't do that shit before. Which one of you did wut?

Not me :(
    Dfg said:
    It's all good. Sometimes I can and sometimes I cant, just like the editors missing when I try and post or quoting someone makes me see hardcore html and editing posts don't work. After I do attempt to sign in from an open thread it freezes the page, like I can't even go back to the forum front page. I have to open another tab to do that shit.
  • DfgDfg Admin

Dfg said:

It's all good. Sometimes I can and sometimes I cant, just like the editors missing when I try and post or quoting someone makes me see hardcore html and editing posts don't work.

After I do attempt to sign in from an open thread it freezes the page, like I can't even go back to the forum front page. I have to open another tab to do that shit.

Well, Vanilla new version should be out soon :D
    Dfg said:
    Dfg said:
    It's all good. Sometimes I can and sometimes I cant, just like the editors missing when I try and post or quoting someone makes me see hardcore html and editing posts don't work. After I do attempt to sign in from an open thread it freezes the page, like I can't even go back to the forum front page. I have to open another tab to do that shit.
    woohoo...orgasmic...I was getting bored with the old problems. Maybe some new ones will fill that void that's been missing in my meaningless existence I like to call life. ***voiced In my best marvin the robot voice*** :)
  • DfgDfg Admin

Dfg said:

Dfg said:

It's all good. Sometimes I can and sometimes I cant, just like the editors missing when I try and post or quoting someone makes me see hardcore html and editing posts don't work.

After I do attempt to sign in from an open thread it freezes the page, like I can't even go back to the forum front page. I have to open another tab to do that shit.

woohoo...orgasmic...I was getting bored with the old problems. Maybe some new ones will fill that void that's been missing in my meaningless existence I like to call life. ***voiced In my best marvin the robot voice*** :)

Bwhwhhaha :D I am just busy fixing other shit, I rarely get time to work on totseans :(
    It's all good mang we're all busy IRL but just like a Murray River cod we always come back to where we begun. The only difference being is we don't come back to spawn. Thank fuck for that! :D
  • DfgDfg Admin

It's all good mang we're all busy IRL but just like a Murray River cod we always come back to where we begun. The only difference being is we don't come back to spawn. Thank fuck for that! :D

Amen, I am using GTmetric for pages that I use for work, it's a painful process to update each page and make it load faster and faster, the lowest I got was 0.98, aiming for 0.50 :D It's a like a game muhahhaa.
    Dfg said:

Amen, I am using GTmetric for pages that I use for work, it's a painful process to update each page and make it load faster and faster, the lowest I got was 0.98, aiming for 0.50 :D It's a like a game muhahhaa.
    Fuck me, look @ that! The editor is like all working & shit again. LoL
    In a dorky sorta way it kinda looks like a fun game.
    How come the query string ratings dropped again, did you deactivate the plugin or is the server just retarding.?
    me. I can do shit that doesn't involve hardcore html code. I think I'll make the best of  it before it fucks off again..

Yerp! Click to the homepage, click back and the party is over ... pfffttttt ....just loike that! :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    ddd Yay it works!
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/bbs/profile/319/bornkiller">bornkiller</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 153);">WooHoo</span>, <span style="font-family: Garamond;"><span style="font-family: Arial Black;"><span style="font-style: italic;">look</span></span> @</span><font size="4"> <span style="font-family: Courier New;">me</span></font>.<span style="background-color: rgb(255, 102, 102);"> I </span><span style="color: rgb(255, 153, 0);">can</span><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 153, 255);"> do</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 255);">shit </span><span style="color: rgb(51, 204, 0);">that </span><span style="font-style: italic;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">doesn't </span></span><span style="text-decoration: line-through;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">involve</span></span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 153);">hardcore</span> <span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span style="background-color: rgb(153, 153, 153);">html</span></span> <span style="color: rgb(153, 102, 51);">code</span>.<font size="6"> <span style="font-family: Narrow;"><font size="4">I</font></span> </font><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);">think</span> <span style="background-color: rgb(0, 204, 204);">I'll</span><span style="background-color: rgb(102, 102, 204);"> make </span><span style="font-family: Narrow;">the</span> <span style="font-family: Impact;">best</span><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);"> <span style="font-style: italic;"><span style="font-family: Impact;">of&nbsp; </span></span></span><span style="color: rgb(51, 153, 153);"><span style="font-family: Arial Black;">it</span></span> <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><font size="5">before</font></span><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"><span style="font-weight: bold;"><font size="4"><span style="font-family: Verdana;"> it</span></font></span></span> <font size="3"><span style="font-family: Serif;"><span style="font-style: italic;">fucks </span></span></font><span style="color: rgb(153, 51, 153);"><span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">off </span></span></span><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 102, 0);"><span style="font-family: Arial Black;"><span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="color: rgb(51, 204, 255);">again</span>.</span></span></span>. </span><br><br></div> </p></div></blockquote>
    ^ And that is the 4th post above in html. LoL. :D ^
  • DfgDfg Admin

^ And that is the 4th post above in html. LoL. :D ^

That's too much inline spanning HAHAHAH
    Hahaha .... ain't that shit the truth. :D